Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frat guy accused of rape. Huge feminist protest formed to close frat. "No means no!"

Yeahh!!!!!!!

Fuck innocent until proven guilty!

Fuck due process!!!

A girl said she's raped with 0 evidence? Lets just believe her!!!!

Last edited:
And here I was thinking that "no" means "anal."

I remember three years ago, this same exact frat got news coverage for going up to a women's march nearby and shouting "no means yes." Lol.

Also, apparently, there was a history of rapes on this frat and it was notorious for having sexual assault happen in it. Why the fuck were girls still lining up to go there if those frat dudes were notorious for raping girls? :feelstastyman:

Why is a 17-year-old cum dumpster in some US college sorority group?
She must be a prodigy in getting wasted and taking college chads' cum. :feelskek:

Why is a 17-year-old cum dumpster in some US college sorority group?
She must be a prodigy in getting wasted and taking college chads' cum. :feelskek:
At my college the frat would throw parties and high school girls would show up to get railed.
And here I was thinking that "no" means "anal."
what does showing up half naked in revealing clothing to a frat party mean? Bible study?

I'm sorry if you weren't such a fucking whore you would have never gone to a FRAT PARTY in the first place. Same cunts that have zero sympathy for the dumbass fooling around the lion's den at the zoo.

At my college the frat would throw parties and high school girls would show up to get railed.
JFL at agecucks, my little 16-year-old "sunshine" is so pure and innocent: she would never fuck random men for fun and alcohol.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm sorry if you weren't such a fucking whore you would have never gone to a FRAT PARTY in the first place. Same cunts that have zero sympathy for the dumbass fooling around the lion's den at the zoo.
Normie problems. If frats are closed nobody here should care.

Only way an incel would ever be able to be in a frat is as a temporary joke.

The school year JUST started and there's already a rape case with a 17 year old????? What the fuck????? colleges only just started last week???????????????????? JFL.
Think about this for a second. someone sent their 17 year old freshly graduated to a ( large uni campus for the privleged) Just so she can immediately first week go to a rager at a frat house and get banged by some dude first week of class ?????????? JFLLLLL

Last edited:
is shes such an innocent lil 17 year old whats the whore doing at a frat party? Cant get raped if you are studying like you are supposed to retarded bitch. :feelsokman::feelsthink:

women are an equivalence class
one representant describes the whole set

I remember three years ago, this same exact frat got news coverage for going up to a women's march nearby and shouting "no means yes." Lol.

Also, apparently, there was a history of rapes on this frat and it was notorious for having sexual assault happen in it. Why the fuck were girls still lining up to go there if those frat dudes were notorious for raping girls? :feelstastyman:
At my college , Fiji js known as "low tier" where the uglier guys get accepted into when they can't get into higher tier frats. I'm sure this tier is similar nationwide

No wonder the feminist whores want to get rid of fiji but not the other ones which also all rape! Connecting the dots always leads to the :blackpill:

For two nights in a row, chants of “no means no” have rang out on the University of Nebraska - Lincoln campus. The chants shouted by hundreds gathered outside the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity house, often known as “FIJI.”

The protests came after a rape was reported at the fraternity house on Monday, the first day of the semester.

10/11 NOW looked into the history of these kinds of cases at UNL and learned many alleged rape cases, dating back years, still remain under investigation.

According to the UNLPD public crime log, 66 cases of rape, attempted rape, sodomy and sexual assault with an object have been reported in the last five years. The crime log shows just 6 of those 66 cases have been closed. Thirty-two remain open and 28 are listed as “closed - inactive.”

ADVERTISEMENT

10/11 NOW spoke on the phone with Michael Maas, the UNLPD compliance and accreditation manager, who wasn’t able to speak to specific cases or to why certain ones are listed as open. He did, however, define what the different dispositions mean. He said a case that’s listed as open is still under active investigation. A case listed as closed has been fully investigated and reached a conclusion whether that’s prosecution or not. A case listed as closed-inactive has been investigated as far is could go but all leads have been exhausted and it’s essentially a “cold case.”

10/11 NOW was in contact with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Communications team throughout Thursday regarding the open cases. The office said they were working through their own records to compare them to the public crime log to confirm the data and said they would be unable to provide an explanation for the open cases Thursday.

The University of Nebraska website does list policies and procedures for when a sexual assault is reported on campus. Such report, triggers a two-part investigation. One by UNLPD, which could result in criminal charges and one by the University’s Title IX office which could result in university sanctions like expulsion. 10/11 NOW does have a list of questions in to the Title IX office regarding sexual assaults on campus and expects to get answers back soon. Both offices provide the victim with an advocate and only move forward with charges or sanctions with the support of the victim.

Pat Condon, the Lancaster County Attorney’s Office said his office only gets involved if an arrest is made to determine if charges will be filed. Condon did tell 10/11 NOW he has reviewed the reports from the alleged rape at the FIJI house and confirmed no charges have been filed at this time. He also said charges typically aren’t filed unless the victim is on board with the court process.

If I didn't have it there I wouldn't be raped, whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back