Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frat girl made a 42 page powerpoint about the guys she slept with

@RobertGarnicasAPedo

DEBB8CA9 EB83 46AC AADF 87FB9D3A8324

thoughts on this

Oh and they're all athletes

JFL imagine how much shit a guy would get if he did something like this, they'd be labelled a giant creep, their entire life would fucking collapse, they'd be labelled a sexual deviant... But oh no if a meat toilet does it then it's just "research" and empowering foid positivity

not even gonna clickthe article but she should be sent back to the main menu (in minecraft hardcore mode)

>points were deducted for being Canadian

@Robtical thoughts :feelskek:
Good thing I'm not canadian. But this is how harshly rosties need to be judged. No more of this 'any size, any age are queens' cuck shit.

Good thing I'm not canadian. But this is how harshly rosties need to be judged. No more of this 'any size, any age are queens' cuck shit.
I thought you lived in canada which is why I tagged you

Not a single click

make your avi cat stop kissing me you son of a gun

>points were deducted for being Canadian

@Robtical thoughts :feelskek:
suifuel for us canadacels jk would pass on the roastie anyway even though Id never get a chance anyway.

The Karen Owen pill is the best way to remind Bluepillers from Reddit that they're not normies.

Roastie 's parents should be informed about what their slut daughter does

also this was 2010, today a girl like her would have 100 guys not just 13

No bro, I'm from california though, which is arguably just as bad or worse.
Worse maybe. Isn’t cali full of rich white liberals, dude weed lmaos and niggers

Worse maybe. Isn’t cali full of rich white liberals, dude weed lmaos and niggers
Yes, this is the soy mecca, canada probably takes notes from here.

JFL imagine how much shit a guy would get if he did something like this, they'd be labelled a giant creep, their entire life would fucking collapse, they'd be labelled a sexual deviant... But oh no if a meat toilet does it then it's just "research" and empowering foid positivity

High iq. I bet the foids there aren't as crazy as the ones here, at least I hope.
Doesn’t matter. Good women will marry men from their own race (whites). It’s beyond over for us ethnigs