Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Francisco Franko was based

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Just watched a video on Francisco. What an absolutely based ruler. The communists (neo redditors) had killed hundreds of thousands in Spain, gave women voting rights, and destroyed the country's economy. Under their incompetency the country was on the edge of collapse. Then Francisco saved it and committed total commie death and reversed their decisions. America needs a Francisco De Franko to save it and put all the soyboys, feminists, and trannies to death. Fucking based. Also based that he recognized the Jewish question and killed thousands of "anti fascist" Jews that invaded Spain.

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

It's too bad the only politicians we have are puppets for their Jewish masters. I hope that every country receives a Franko in the future

America has to be destroyed internally, for the middle east to ever have a chance of flourishing. So personally, I hope there's no Franco in America, and that niggers and spics continue to invade.

America has to be destroyed internally, for the middle east to ever have a chance of flourishing. So personally, I hope there's no Franco in America, and that niggers and spics continue to invade.
If America becomes based it will stop supporting Israel and continuing pointless wars in the middle east

If America becomes based it will stop supporting Israel and continuing pointless wars in the middle east
That will never happen unfortunaly.

Francisco Franco was based.

View: https://youtu.be/KMWZatHhAeU?si=unXqppoWc4cT3Fio

But few people understand that one of its first tenets was catholic religion and not some kind of sincretic, "on develop" religion like other fascists pretended to establish.

Catholic morality became the why on many based things during Francoist era.

Last edited:
He's one of my favourite third positionists

Just remember shitskin after the whites are gone u think the Jews will live in peace with your kind you have another thing coming. The niggers will be the Jews golem to keep you Muslims in line

Just watched a video on Francisco. What an absolutely based ruler. The communists (neo redditors) had killed hundreds of thousands in Spain, gave women voting rights, and destroyed the country's economy. Under their incompetency the country was on the edge of collapse. Then Francisco saved it and committed total commie death and reversed their decisions. America needs a Francisco De Franko to save it and put all the soyboys, feminists, and trannies to death. Fucking based. Also based that he recognized the Jewish question and killed thousands of "anti fascist" Jews that invaded Spain.

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
He's one of my favorite leaders in history also, massive respect for him
I hope that every country receives a Franko in the future
*DarkStar has entered the chat*
Cope, after they're done with us you guys will be next
Based