Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

France soccer are not niggers. Then why African teams cant do it?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The French team is not an African team. A proper nigger team from Africa has never ever reached any semi finals or finals and never ever will. France is a white mans team who put his house niggers that he trained to play the way he tells them to play.

Its a white mans team . Just like how USA send niggers to fight their wars then when the niggers arrive back in USA white cops blow their brains out and beat them within an inch of the their lives. Then after throw them in prison on false charges. After sentencing they are forced into hard slave labour for companies owned by white men.

It's not really about race, it's about first world countries have better football networks to support young talents than some random african shithole.

It's not really about race, it's about first world countries have better football networks to support young talents than some random african shithole.
Also first world countries have more functioning families which put their kids into football clubs whereas kids in africa get put into child labor instead.

and also france has one of the best leagues in the world

Morocco played like shit; they had good opportunities, but that goal at 04, made it over.

Morocco coach born and lived in France changing tactics in the most important game, I smell a treason

Its a white mans team . Just like how USA send niggers to fight their wars then when the niggers arrive back in USA white cops blow their brains out and beat them within an inch of the their lives. Then after throw them in prison on false charges. After sentencing they are forced into hard slave labour for companies owned by white men.
Blacks are literally treated as a protected class not just in the US, but in the West in general. Cops are afraid of posting crime rates by race in order to not upset the political orthodoxy and affirmative action is running rampant.

Also first world countries have more functioning families which put their kids into football clubs whereas kids in africa get put into child labor instead.
These types of parents who always put their kids heavily into a specific sport always raised the biggest pieces of shit. Every kid I met from parents like this was always self pretentious and full of a superiority complex.

France strangles african countries colonizing them and making em miserable --> Niggers from those countries migrates into Spain and Italy --> They get told to get the fuck into France since it's their fault --> Niggers go to France even tho it's the same country fuckin up their homeland back in Africa --> get used to a wealthier addicting condition and forget everything --> make and raise nigger and sandnigger children in France --> 2nd generation of niggers and sandiggers join the National Football team.

Yes, France football team is not a nigger/sandnigger team...

...it's a CUCK nigger/sandnigger team.

France strangles african countries colonizing them and making em miserable --> Niggers from those countries migrates into Spain and Italy --> They get told to get the fuck into France since it's their fault --> Niggers go to France even tho it's the same country fuckin up their homeland back in Africa --> get used to a wealthier addicting condition and forget everything --> make and raise nigger and sandnigger children in France --> 2nd generation of niggers and sandiggers join the National Football team.

Brootal

These types of parents who always put their kids heavily into a specific sport always raised the biggest pieces of shit. Every kid I met from parents like this was always self pretentious and full of a superiority complex.
I should've wrote "introduce their kids to football", it's not like parents are forcing their kids, it's just that 6yo kids don't join clubs on their own, it's the parents and god bless them for it because that's good parenting.

Morocco coach born and lived in France changing tactics in the most important game, I smell a treason
Yes he was probably paid millions of US$ dollar, dollar bill yo by the French. He played injured players lmao that caused France to score.

lol

Blacks are literally treated as a protected class not just in the US, but in the West in general. Cops are afraid of posting crime rates by race in order to not upset the political orthodoxy and affirmative action is running rampant.
Dude dream on. Then why are the prisons filled with blacks who are forced to work for white companies 9 hours a day are paid 15cent an hour to buy chocolate and noodles from the prison store which is owned by a white man.

The USA law books state slavery is illigal EXCEPT FOR PRISONERS. Thats why they keep blacks poor so they go to prison i.e they are slaves.

Wignats still think this is a win for nuwhytes apparently.

Dude dream on. Then why are the prisons filled with blacks who are forced to work for white companies 9 hours a day are paid 15cent an hour to buy chocolate and noodles from the prison store which is owned by a white man.
Because despite laws being so liberal, they still can't stop stealing.
The USA law books state slavery is illigal EXCEPT FOR PRISONERS. Thats why they keep blacks poor so they go to prison i.e they are slaves.
We wud be kangz n' shiet if it wern't for whi pepol

I should've wrote "introduce their kids to football", it's not like parents are forcing their kids, it's just that 6yo kids don't join clubs on their own, it's the parents and god bless them for it because that's good parenting.
I don't know about that. I used to beat these kids up, because they disrespected me.

Superior team manager baguette blood, thanks to our old colonies, we will get the 3rd star !

Because despite laws being so liberal, they still can't stop stealing.

We wud be kangz n' shiet if it wern't for whi pepol
Dude I dont know becoz I am not Amerimutt but from what I see on TV is that whites create those conditions with crack epidemic first, single mother homes etc etc.

But as I said I am not in America so I have no idea if it is true or not to be honest.

Sounds like something Kanye would say. It's probably true though. But not just for Blacks, but all poor Americans living in shitty areas.

Dude I dont know becoz I am not Amerimutt but from what I see on TV is that whites create those conditions with crack epidemic first, single mother homes etc etc.
I don't care what ethnics think, but I'll repeat it once again. Jews are not White.

But as I said I am not in America so I have no idea if it is true or not to be honest.
You shouldn't care about America much if you're not an Ameritard. I don't either, because I'm not an Amerimutt. I agree that the US has a race problem and I don't see a future for the American society.

Sounds like something Kanye would say. It's probably true though. But not just for Blacks, but all poor Americans living in shitty areas.
Dude Kanye just says what everybody knows is true but are too afraid to say because of losing their jobs etc.

Kanye already has millions and his fans love him even if Jews say dont love him.

They will still visit his concerts and buy his music so he doesnt care

I don't care what ethnics think, but I'll repeat it once again. Jews are not White.

You shouldn't care about America much if you're not an Ameritard. I don't either, because I'm not an Amerimutt. I agree that the US has a race problem and I don't see a future for the American society.

When did I mention Jews saying they are white?

The shares holders making money off those prisons are white men not Jews. The share holders for companies that produce weapons are white German, French, British, American and English men not Jews.

White men are making billions from prisons not Jews , you should do your research.

And should I not worry about USA yet they are the main people influencing world politics. Wake up dude and open your eyes-

The French team is not an African team.
Tru,they're not 100% african,more like 60-70% african

When did I mention Jews saying they are white?
You didn't. What I meant is that many of the problems non-Whites face in the US is caused by Jews and not Whites. Many Jews (a disproportionate amount of them) participated in the Atlantic slave trade (one example).
The shares holders making money off those prisons are white men not Jews. The share holders for companies that produce weapons are white German, French, British, American and English men not Jews.
All of the countries you listed have capitulated to ZOG.
And should I not worry about USA yet they are the main people influencing world politics. Wake up dude and open your eyes-
The United States does not have as much influence in world politics as commonly thought. Who dominates politics in the modern world is dependant on regional factors. "American" politics (politics in North and South America) are mainly influenced by the US, but politics in Asia, Africa and Europe and not mainly influenced by the US.

You didn't. What I meant is that many of the problems non-Whites face in the US is caused by Jews and not Whites. Many Jews (a disproportionate amount of them) participated in the Atlantic slave trade (one example).

All of the countries you listed have capitulated to ZOG.

The United States does not have as much influence in world politics as commonly thought. Who dominates politics in the modern world is dependant on regional factors. "American" politics (politics in North and South America) are mainly influenced by the US, but politics in Asia, Africa and Europe and not mainly influenced by the US.
I am not worried about ZOG or NWO . What I want to know is who owns the shares to those businesses profiting off prisoners and all the wars around the world.

ZOG is another issue for another day. For now I am looking at who owns the shares, simple ans straight forward.

Africans naturally have elite genetics for sports but African teams lack the knowledge and facilities to help make a strong team. If European teams want to ensure success they’d keep training the Africans in their countries.

I am not worried about ZOG or NWO . What I want to know is who owns the shares to those businesses profiting off prisoners and all the wars around the world.

ZOG is another issue for another day. For now I am looking at who owns the shares, simple ans straight forward.
Then we are focusing on fundamentally different issues.

Africans naturally have elite genetics for sports but African teams lack the knowledge and facilities to help make a strong team. If European teams want to ensure success they’d keep training the Africans in their countries.
Africans lack nothing bro. They just steal all the money meant to youth development. You find kids have no training kit , no money for transport to tournaments. Because all the money is stolen yet the money is there but never reaches those who it is meant for.

There have been so many undercover reporters and corruption scandals in world football that it is nolonger a secret anymore. Everybody knows African football is corrupt and they do not prepare their young talent, they dont pay their national teams bonuses, sometimes they dont even pay transport or hotel costs for their national teams.

Then we are focusing on fundamentally different issues.
Dude what the fuck does ZOG have to do with this very specific issue of whites profiting from black slaves in prisons and selling blacks weapons made by companies where old white men own the shares and only employ white men to build those weapons. I dont see Jews working there or delivering prisons with food and getting money to do prison laundry or getting money to transport weapons. Its all whites.

Jews do their own fuckery everybody agrees. But for now I am only looking at who is making money off of enslaving blacks in USA prisons.

Africans lack nothing bro. They just steal all the money meant to youth development. You find kids have no training kit , no money for transport to tournaments. Because all the money is stolen yet the money is there but never reaches those who it is meant for.

There have been so many undercover reporters and corruption scandals in world football that it is nolonger a secret anymore. Everybody knows African football is corrupt and they do not prepare their young talent, they dont pay their national teams bonuses, sometimes they dont even pay transport or hotel costs for their national teams.
If the money is meant to be for youth development and they don’t do it then my point still stands. Lack of funding for their facilities = lack of facilities/poor facilities. Football in general is filled with corruption, don’t get me started with FIFA as a whole. There’s a reason why Sepp Blatter (non African) and even Michael platini (French man and one of the greatest players of all time) was ousted. Yes the leaders are 1000 percent corrupt but those leaders are put there for a reason by European powers. Wonder why France has been involved in around 28 African leaders death? It’s imperative that corrupt leaders are put into high powers to ensure the people are in check and the country is weakened.

If the money is meant to be for youth development and they don’t do it then my point still stands. Lack of funding for their facilities = lack of facilities/poor facilities. Football in general is filled with corruption, don’t get me started with FIFA as a whole. There’s a reason why Sepp Blatter (non African) and even Michael platini (French man and one of the greatest players of all time) was ousted. Yes the leaders are 1000 percent corrupt but those leaders are put there for a reason by European powers. Wonder why France has been involved in around 28 African leaders death? It’s imperative that corrupt leaders are put into high powers to ensure the people are in check and the country is weakened.
okay i agree.

thats why i said there is no way any african team will reach the semis or finals. Never, ever, no chance

Dude what the fuck does ZOG have to do with this very specific issue of whites profiting from black slaves in prisons and selling blacks weapons made by companies where old white men own the shares and only employ white men to build those weapons. I dont see Jews working there or delivering prisons with food and getting money to do prison laundry or getting money to transport weapons. Its all whites.

Jews do their own fuckery everybody agrees. But for now I am only looking at who is making money off of enslaving blacks in USA prisons.
Water Wet Theory. I don't care about oldfucks and ugly wagecucks even if they're White.

It is precisely this exact reason why I plan on moving back to my native country once I have finished my wealthmaxxing efforts within 5-10 years. Living in a white man's country and taking advantage of his resources is GIGA-CUCKED. I have vehement hatred for blacks and
makes sense. I used to consider doing something similar too but curryland is too polluted and at this point I don't like seeing too many curries in one area. it causes me to cringe and not be mentally happy. Globohomo has brainwashed me to only live in places with mix of races.

too many users here let ZOG live rent free and think ZOG is anything and everything. they refuse to accept their own white/gook leaders are also heavily responsible for today's situation. Even if all Jews disappeared, society would remain degenerate.

This is a white man's world. The white slave to kikes own this world, if we want to be free, we need to exterminate kikes and whites.

too many users here let ZOG live rent free and think ZOG is anything and everything. they refuse to accept their own white/gook leaders are also heavily responsible for today's situation. Even if all Jews disappeared, society would remain degenerate.
of course they do this so as to hide their white fuckery and white privileges by pushing all attention to Jews.

Imagine id curries woke up and stop brown nosing whites(long shot i know, probably never happen with Hindus) and unite with Sands and nigs. That alone will finish off the whites forever, their economy will crash, their societies will be finished.

Thats why they do always mention ZOG. White power is in the mind of none whites, it is smoke and mirrors. And house niggers boot licking curries and sell out Sands, these are trash and must be genocided off the earth.-

No such thing as false charges