Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

France passes anti-shitskin immigration bill

Lmfao. @LeFrenchCel , you need to see this.

Last edited:
Lmfao, that's gonna affect me and LeFrenchCel. @LeFrenchCel , you need to see this.
isnt he full blooded french and was born in france? how would it affect him?

based KEEP EUROPE WHITE

If he lives in France, I think. Best to ask him.

It will not have any impact in practice, it's just a paper to keep the french right silent for a little bit longer enough.

Wtf is up with all these racist-ass posts here ?

yeah, but I also live in France and am fully french like him too.
then its not gonna affect him if hes not a shitskin immigrant but for anything the most its gonna do is make him be able to finally walk outside of his house without getting stabbed 20000 times by a sandnigger rape squad

It's too late.

then its not gonna affect him if hes not a shitskin immigrant but for anything the most its gonna do is make him be able to finally walk outside of his house without getting stabbed 20000 times by a sandnigger rape squad
Yes, fuck all these moroccans, algerians, these sandniggers need to be kicked out.

Tbh I didn't followed much of the process, but I don't think it would change a lot of things for me or even for the country itself.
ah yeah for you it wouldnt benefit anything but the country maybe

ah yeah for you it wouldnt benefit anything but the country maybe
Not sure.

It can help reduce the immigration flow but realistically it won't stop it.

And even if they somehow manage to completely stop the immigration, there are already enough africans here to continue the great replacement anyway.

I'd say it's already too late, the damage is already done.

Never began for french goat fuckers

Lmao so this is why I saw lots of videos of violent protests in france

No immigration bill for your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back