Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

France impressive fertility rate 1.80

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
France population 2020: 65,366,000

France births 2021: 702,000
France deaths 2021: 644,000

Births minus deaths 2021: 58,000

EU fertility rate: 1.50
US fertility rate: 1.66
UK fertility rate: 1.62
Russia fertility rate: 1.51

France fertility rate: 1.80

"impressive"
It's still below the replacement rate of 2.1 births per woman.

France population..

1990: 56,709,000
2000: 59,049,000

2010: 62,918,000
2020: 65,366,000

You can see France isn't in demographic trouble. And they don't need that many immigrants.

It's because muslim families have many children while christian/atheist families buy funko pops kek

France population..

1990: 56,709,000
2000: 59,049,000

2010: 62,918,000
2020: 65,366,000

You can see France isn't in demographic trouble. And they don't need that many immigrants.
Maybe it is niggerz reproducing not whites so much. They got quite some niggerz there

It's because muslim families have many children while christian/atheist families buy funko pops kek
They're not having kids to fight climate change:soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
...meanwhile Muhammed Al Ahmed Alawi Mohammed and his 4 wives have 15 children

Maybe it is niggerz reproducing not whites so much. They got quite some niggerz there

To stabilize the population if that is the state of France's goal you basically need Arabs and Blacks to immigrate and also interbreed. The big bulk of France is still Europeans though. Also the scale of immigration from Eastern Europe, they just aren't visible.

Thanks Africa

Ah a fellow incel also interested in demographics. Yea I also noticed this anomaly as well. France has the highest fertility rate of all western developed if you exclude isreal. It is even more interesting since France has the lowest fertility rates of any country in the world for the entire 19th and early 20th centuries. I think this is because french culture is less opposed to women having a career after birth as compared to other European countries. Women are almost always going to prioritize their careers over starting a family. France also has some pretty pro-natalist policies, although I doubt these policies are the main factor considering they don't seem to be making much of a difference in other countries.

Although I suspect the fertility rates will continue their sharp decline since 2020 due to a bleak economic outlook.

France is one of the gayest countries I have ever seen lmao

no one who is reproducing is truly French

its is because of all those romantic movies :p

Considering white women are Chad only, the best a European nation can hope for is the BBC'ers knock up a bunch of French women and at least you get half-French people.

Ah a fellow incel also interested in demographics. Yea I also noticed this anomaly as well. France has the highest fertility rate of all western developed if you exclude isreal. It is even more interesting since France has the lowest fertility rates of any country in the world for the entire 19th and early 20th centuries. I think this is because french culture is less opposed to women having a career after birth as compared to other European countries. Women are almost always going to prioritize their careers over starting a family. France also has some pretty pro-natalist policies, although I doubt these policies are the main factor considering they don't seem to be making much of a difference in other countries.

Although I suspect the fertility rates will continue their sharp decline since 2020 due to a bleak economic outlook.

My theory is France went through the pain already that other nations are entering. So French women with low sex drive and low maternal drive they already were purged out centuries ago. The women back in 1800-1900 who had families anyway even when the choice was there not to. And the French women today are their descendants.

Then like you said the French state has had the most pro-natalist policies.

no one who is reproducing is truly French
If you have some historical background, you'll understand that no one is really French.
The 100% Gallic people disappeared long ago.

The current white french are a mix of italians, spaniards, anglo saxons, germans and slavs.