Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FRANCE ERUPTS: Left threaten democracy amid Marine Le Pen's election victory

:feelshaha:Even french soccer team is calling to vote for the (((LEFT)))

I'm curious to see how the country will be in the next few days/weeks
Add the olympics into all of this :feelsPop:

Left and Right are two sides of the same coin.

While normies seethe over which is worse, the "old pirates" rob us and sell our futures to the merchants of wageslavery and debt.

Only Marxism-Rodgerism solves this.

Left and Right are two sides of the same coin.

While normies seethe over which is worse, the "old pirates" rob us and sell our futures to the merchants of wageslavery and debt.

Only Marxism-Rodgerism solves this.
Gigabased

Nothing will happen as they won't get a majority and France will continue it's decline into an African shithole of mutts

I wish Le Pen was actually like Hitler like these kvetching leftists say she is. Le Pen is just another opposition controlled politician like Trump that will accomplish nothing if they get into power. These leftists should just chill out and stfu. It doesn’t even matter if Le Pen wins this one election

I wish Le Pen was actually like Hitler like these kvetching leftists say she is. Le Pen is just another opposition controlled politician like Trump that will accomplish nothing if they get into power. These leftists should just chill out and stfu. It doesn’t even matter if Le Pen wins this one election
Doesn't matter who wins this (((ELECTIONS))), unless until the kikes have power
39605-hebrewsq_m.jpg