Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Framecels, the most overlooked form of inceldom?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today when i was leaving the supermarket a guy was entering at the same time. I was a little taller than him, only slightly but his frame was much, much wider than mine. He also had a better face, and we were probably the same age, maybe he was a little younger. I would say i'm somewhere in between these guys in the picture in terms of frame but i'm leaning closer to the guy on the right. I actually felt like the guy on the right when i was leaving the supermarket.

E6bcb32f10dacd28d852296f698275e7

I would say that framecels are the least talked about. It's the most overlooked form of inceldom. Frame is important. If the guy on the left had the same frame as the guy on the right, then he would go from a 7/10 to a 5½/10. The only case where frame isn't important is when people SEAmaxx. Asian foids don't care about muscular men or men with wide frames as much as western foids do. To white foids especially, frame is important. Being a framecel i also feel like the guy on the right in this picture:

F6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f

Even worse would be if you're a manlet and a framecel at the same time but, i rarely see that tbh. I'm not deying it ever existing. There's nothing framecels can do about their genetically inferior frame really. They could gymmaxx but even people in my family who gymaxxed all their life still kinda look like the guy on the far right in this picture:

Comment 1597224873FHpYx0WHO9fJy17YVE1Kkr

Today when i was leaving the supermarket a guy was entering at the same time. I was a little taller than him, only slightly but his frame was much, much wider than mine. He also had a better face, and we were probably the same age, maybe he was a little younger. I would say i'm somewhere in between these guys in the picture in terms of frame but i'm leaning closer to the guy on the right. I actually felt like the guy on the right when i was leaving the supermarket.

View attachment 865194

I would say that framecels are the least talked about. It's the most overlooked form of inceldom. Frame is important. If the guy on the left had the same frame as the guy on the right, then he would go from a 7/10 to a 5½/10. The only case where frame isn't important is when people SEAmaxx. Asian foids don't care about muscular men or men with wide frames as much as western foids do. To white foids especially, frame is important. Being a framecel i also feel like the guy on the right in this picture:

View attachment 865195

Even worse would be if you're a manlet and a framecel at the same time but, i rarely see that tbh. I'm not deying it ever existing. There's nothing framecels can do about their genetically inferior frame really. They could gymmaxx but even people in my family who gymaxxed all their life still kinda look like the guy on the far right in this picture:

View attachment 865190
depends on the girl, if she is tall and skinny she would prefer the tall lanklet, if she is 5'6 or shorter and has thick feminine body then she would prefer wider framed manlet / average height man

Even worse would be if you're a manlet and a framecel at the same time but, i rarely see that tbh.
short framecels have lower smv but look more natural tbh, i just look like a teenage kid while tall framecels look alien and resemble slenderman

depends on the girl, if she is tall and skinny she would prefer the tall lanklet, if she is 5'6 or shorter and has thick feminine body then she would prefer wider framed manlet / average height man
Damn. I always wanted a short foid with a thick feminine body.

I got a good frame and I'm 5'11, where my gf at?

View attachment 865194

View attachment 865195

View attachment 865190
SEA gooks are often manlets and framecels.

If you are competing with men frame is important much more than your looks (fighting for instance). I wish I had a better frame for that purpose only.