Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Framecel222 is a 6'1 average faced bluepilled faggot

i mean, just lol at anybody taking seriously 18 yo kids here

He looks like a highschool friend that I had. Similar height and very similar face, and the guy was a big slayer.

It doesn't matter if you guys think my face is average, women think it's subhuman and they treat me as such.

I wouldn't mind him too much as he's KV mentalcel I guess but he's just like these other lookism kiddies constantly shaming us for our female hatred and whiteknighting for women like a faggot cuck

Framecel222 said:
It doesn't matter if you guys think my face is average, women think it's subhuman and they treat me as such.

You're not incel, you're an average looking guy and can score. If girls really don't like you then it's not your face thats the problem. You're not ugly dude, you're making 18cels (like me) look bad.

CopeMaster9001 said:
I wouldn't mind him too much as he's KV mentalcel I guess but he's just like these other lookism kiddies constantly shaming us for our female hatred and whiteknighting for women like a faggot cuck

White knights need to GTFO

yeah, he's a major faggot tbh.

No one likes you, Framecel222. Go ER

what a surprise, another fakecel.

Oh, a high schooler is a fakecel? Gee whiz, who would have thought?

He is 5/10. 5/10 is enought to be incel.

Just lol if you think being average is enough nowadays. Ddfinitely needs great social skills and mental health or he will struggle just like uggos.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
Just lol if you think being average is enough nowadays. Ddfinitely needs great social skills and mental health or he will struggle just like uggos.

this

dr-problematic said:
i mean, just lol at anybody taking seriously 18 yo kids here

Hes a narcissistic fakecel.