Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Framecel] I drew some toon version of myself and the head/body ratio is not so distanct from actual reality lmao

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
976fc594c5.png

Saw some thread about drawings and decided to do my anime/toon/whatever version of myself, with head big for a character on purpose.

Turns out that the effect is not so over exaggerated when you take into acout a real life framecel in my eyes now that I see the drawing. I really hope this is NOT how poeple see me from afar.

64406A6B 1F60 4D98 A5D7 FA178675C92F

Zyros at it again. You look more like these two guys tbh:
8766DF57 4908 442D BD18 95B977088577

1F728264 C7C3 4531 8BDA E2723DBE5A88

Mods ban me but don’t ban a tall and good looking guy...

@NEETAndTidy

How tall are you zyros? Are you mentalcel? You're handsome as fuck. So I don't understand why you're not fucking bitches off Tinder.

All this time I forget to read zyros posts in a spanish accent I need to start doing that.

We need a @Zyros matryoshka

41n0WkhSNaL._SX425_.jpg

Ha I can assure you that my balloon head on my 16.5-17” shoulders makes even megamind look like a framechad.

Fakecel out

Zyros still manages to find ways to poost pictures of himself. His narcissism has no bounds.

zyros is proof frame isnt that important

Zyros is a major framecel
But Zyros is indeed a very good looking dude. I think he is a severe aspie.

Last edited:
Guys, some guy told me most of the Zyros pictures you’ve seen are photoshopped, so he’s not as good-looking as you all think. Not sure if it’s true but if so, maybe he’s not as out of place here as people say.

Heigh, face, race, status, frame

Go slay you tall good looking FAGGOT

Guys, some guy told me most of the Zyros pictures you’ve seen are photoshopped, so he’s not as good-looking as you all think. Not sure if it’s true but if so, maybe he’s not as out of place here as people say.
Nah. He posted a vid of himself in motion. He isn’t ugly.

I think you should cut your hair to make your body/torso stand out more and make your head look smaller in relation to your framelet body. Also roids.

You have drawing skills, i like those hollow cheek lines

Although youre hiding your bloated facial silhouette through your hair

All you have to do is gymcel.

Is there an opposite of this? My frame makes my head look tiny and it's pretty cartoonish looking as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back