Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Framecel drinks a gallon of milk a day

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
From 2010 but JFL anyway, he went from a framecel to a skinny fat framecel. Lmao at the complications from his diet, too.

This fucking Copelord:

20kg gain 600x499

I’ve been running a lot. I realize this burns off some calories, but it’s good for my overall fitness and I enjoy it.

http://www.longcountdown.com/2010/09/30/gaining-weight-six-weeks-of-gomad/

Last edited:
gomad is the most autistic diet ever

Im skinny AF maybe i should try this.

Over how long is this?

Bro just do SS to get some base strength and GOMAD cuz fuck counting macros.

UPDATE 3: After a year of weight lifting, I hurt my lower back and couldn’t lift anymore. I stopped counting calories and started running more instead, losing all that hard-earned weight as quickly as I gained it. However, I became passionate about running and although I’m back to 60kg, I look and feel fit and healthy.

jfl, he went back to almost his original weight.

It's all about genetics

UPDATE 3: After a year of weight lifting, I hurt my lower back and couldn’t lift anymore. I stopped counting calories and started running more instead, losing all that hard-earned weight as quickly as I gained it. However, I became passionate about running and although I’m back to 60kg, I look and feel fit and healthy.

jfl, he went back to almost his original weight.
Yep same happened to me, my face even looks similar. I was essentially his taller equivalent at 6'3 150lbs and I got to 215lbs after a couple of years. Now I'm back to 165lbs after quitting lifting and eating like a fatass. Incels can't escape their fate.

from incel to incel

That face guarantees inceldom.

SS + GOMAD

Attachments

• 48B975E9-7CEA-478D-A2BB-E19A1B088B18.png
    48B975E9-7CEA-478D-A2BB-E19A1B088B18.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 23CA10AE-54DC-4557-8F03-396DA4B2C414.jpeg
    23CA10AE-54DC-4557-8F03-396DA4B2C414.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 123
  • A25ED278-638E-417F-938B-D08226DBDC9E.jpeg
    A25ED278-638E-417F-938B-D08226DBDC9E.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 97
huge improvement , imagine a big frame dude 20kg heavier. The boy suceded.

The guy in your avatar is legit the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen

I’m honored, I had what I thought was an uglier guy and it ended up being a lesbian!

Are you trolling or just retarded? He still has abs. He put on a ton of muscle. He is one of the few exceptions where GOMAD actually worked out.

Last edited:
Are you trolling or just retarded? He still has abs. He put on a ton of muscle. He is one of the few exceptions where GOMAD actually worked out.
Exactly. This chadlite troll putting down subhumans needs a ban

chicken is better

Incel to Incel.

Milk is terrible for you.

All about diet and genetics. Anyone can lift a weight. He dieted like a dumbass

Enjoy your cancer, acne, and central adiposity (stomach fat.) that you'll get from drinking massive quantities of IGF-1 laden milk products.

Yeah the guy got bigger, but his gut grew disproportionately large in comparison to the rest of his frame.
The point of bulking up isn't to gain fat in your stomach area.

I don't even lift and I know that.

how tall is he?? I am 120lbs at 5'7' and wondering if that's how I look to other people. DIsgusting

Exactly. This chadlite troll putting down subhumans needs a ban
Bullshit I am still an incel even if I don't look subhuman, an incel is an incel, and I'm not making fun of his subhumanness I'm making fun of his stupid ass cope of drinking a fucking gallon of milk a day and then being a fucking long distance runner, he was already a skeleton and still did copious amounts of cardio when dude should have been hitting up McDonald's everyday for like 6 McDoubles. Unbelievable how fucking Auschwitzcel some guys can be

Last edited:
Incel to Incel.

Milk is terrible for you.
Shitskin detected. Milk is god tier. Perfect amount of progesterone:estrogen, calcium:tryptophan, good source of protein, lactose helps the calcium absorption. Good source of saturated fat or barely any fat if you're drinking skim milk. Only autistic vegans think milk is bad for you.

he doesn't look bad though