Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Frame pill will always be brutal

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★

Imagine getting frame mogged this hard.

@Friezacel 20 bideltoid is when life begins

heightpill has entered the chat

Shoot for the stars, chase yo dreamzz:redpill:

This is male gaze and deep down you know this
Well no shit. Obviously some ogre with a mogger frame will still get far less women than someone with narrow clavicles but mogger face. But frame is still important regardless

Frame and height generally come together and and the examples of framemoggers you posted of are also heightmoggers.

Frame and height generally come together and and the examples of framemoggers you posted of are also heightmoggers.
True I don’t deny that taller just usually means wider frame. Being a lanklet tallfag is not really good though (unless you’re attractive) would u agree with that?

True I don’t deny that taller just usually means wider frame. Being a lanklet tallfag is not really good though (unless you’re attractive) would u agree with that?
Yes clearly having a big frame is better than having no frame.

Homoerotic asf ngl but Jesus christ crazy build

@Ci Jey @RealSchizo true framecel 20 bideltoid is when life begins

looksmax autism , frame does not matter that much. Being a 6'2 tallfag is when life begins.

looksmax autism , frame does not matter that much. Being a 6'2 tallfag is when life begins.
Cope 6’2 lanklet with 18 bideltoid isn’t slaying anything. Any tallfag ogre doesn’t slay outside of Bulgaria either. Bare minimum is 20 bideltoid hyper masc or prettyboy tier. Frame pill is law

Cope 6’2 lanklet with 18 bideltoid isn’t slaying anything. Any tallfag ogre doesn’t slay outside of Bulgaria either. Bare minimum is 20 bideltoid hyper masc or prettyboy tier. Frame pill is law
cope if you dont slay as a 6'2 tallfag then you are either mentalcel or an actual handicap. All that foids care for is height, not even face lmao. Face is overrated as shit height is life. Foids are not even aware of frame.

cope if you dont slay as a 6'2 tallfag then you are either mentalcel or an actual handicap.
Cope
All that foids care for is height, not even face lmao.
Cope only whores do face and NT > height
Face is overrated as shit height is life. Foids are not even aware of frame.
Cope. Foids are sexually attracted to broad shoulders + u can intimidate men and are stronger usually + can help with gym aesthetic build.

Cope

Cope only whores do face and NT > height

Cope. Foids are sexually attracted to broad shoulders + u can intimidate men and are stronger usually + can help with gym aesthetic build.
good luck intimidating men as a manlet. Broad shoulders on a manlet looks funny :lul:

u cant really build ur frame because thats the length of ur clavicles
Ur talking about Biacromial. U can build up your bideltoid but not biacromial. @all this time @EpsteinTruther41

frame is male gaze boyo, i see prettyboys with shitty frames and foids

meanwhile i have never seen an ugly nigga with a good frame slaying a female

frame is male gaze boyo, i see prettyboys with shitty frames and foids

meanwhile i have never seen an ugly nigga with a good frame slaying a female
True but this is in terms of standard guys getting respect and beating up normies

Ur talking about Biacromial. U can build up your bideltoid but not biacromial. @all this time @EpsteinTruther41
I have limited delt potential since the insertion is long af from 6'10 wingspan and small wrists, but ye 4 normal people delts add a significant portion