Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Frame=fat rolls

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Robust Frame Legend
f3cf2b3bf-1.jpg
jhygtrefdewdwdew.jpg

Genetic Trash Twink
slimgucci.jpg
gucci-mane-weightloss.jpg

Frame only exist at low bodyfat levels.

9C13CD5B 367C 4079 9C4B 0672AF7847E7

Is that all?
Gucci mane is a clone anyway

People would say that gucci mane at low bodyfat has a small frame and that he's genetic trash. At high bodyfat people would say he's not a framecel and has big bones when both versions have the exact same frame.

People would say that gucci mane at low bodyfat has a small frame and that he's genetic trash. At high bodyfat people would say he's not a framecel and has big bones when both versions have the exact same frame.
Lean tends to do that to you.

that ain't the real gucci. its a clone

Lean tends to do that to you.
Fat rolls hide your garbage frame. When fat and chubby people see that short skinny asian guy they will call him a scrawny weakling, when the asian guy probably has just as big of a frame as them.

I been saying this for year or two now
i knew when i first saw that other dude. the real Gucci would NEVER wife a bitch. he's a total cuck now.

i knew when i first saw that other dude. the real Gucci would NEVER wife a bitch. he's a total cuck now.
Instead of drinking lean he’s switched to soy lattes . The real Gucci is turning in his grave rn. This IMPOSTER is a mockery to the #BRICKSQUAD 1017 God of Trapping in the bando. Rip the real Gucci

Instead of drinking lean he’s switched to soy lattes . The real Gucci is turning in his grave rn. This IMPOSTER is a mockery to the #BRICKSQUAD 1017 God of Trapping in the bando. Rip the real Gucci
Yup... RIP a real skreet nigga.