Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion فقط پست بزار کصکش: incel= not able to fuck= virgin non nt chad as well as 1/10 creatures nt or not

I still think chadlite and HTN can't be non-NT because of positive reinforcement but if somehow they did end up non-NT then yes it's over for them. It doesn't matter how good looking you are if you can't communicate with people and have zero friends.
:yes:

حق گفتی

this is the same as the autist chadlite tho..all he has to do is go on dating app n show his face too but well hes too autist...chad can be too autist like him
Nah, chadlite isn’t good looking enough to receive insane attention with absolutely zero effort. Chad is though, and is above a chadlite. If Chad can talk, he is not too autistic to show his face. If he’s that retarded and is gonna waste Chad potential, there should be a way for me and him to switch bodies and faces so I can make the most of the good looks and he can live the same secluded life with my MTN looks

Nah, chadlite isn’t good looking enough to receive insane attention with absolutely zero effort. Chad is though, and is above a chadlite. If Chad can talk, he is not too autistic to show his face. If he’s that retarded and is gonna waste Chad potential, there should be a way for me and him to switch bodies and faces so I can make the most of the good looks and he can live the same secluded life with my MTN looks
i see your point on the difference in the degree of attention....but also consider cultural factors....but even before that we must clarify our definition of chadlite...how can we measure it? as i said, does it count if foids say hi first and stay on screen for him to talk? is he chadlite or prolly normie? and about cultural factors, imagine chadlite in a culture where foids r more restricted than usa or europe...they cant just jump on any chad/chadlite/normie they like..so consider cultural factors in your definition (measurement) of the term chadlite

too bad no such technology yet

Jeremy Meeks is an extreme case. He is giga tera Chad that makes every pussy wet.
Agreed. Almost nobody is that much of a Chad
HTN and chadlite are way more common.
Yep. I see them often
I still think chadlite and HTN can't be non-NT because of positive reinforcement but if somehow they did end up non-NT then yes it's over for them. It doesn't matter how good looking you are if you can't communicate with people and have zero friends.
Yeah, very unlikely to be shy and introverted because of positive feedback loop. I was a Sub5 without a doubt in middle school and early high school due to being super skinny due to health issues. I got bullied every day almost for how skinny I looked, so never even got a chance to socialize. Couple that with a narrow slightly recessed jaw, and you’re doomed to be socially stunted.

I gained 50 pounds since then after puberty and do not look disgustingly skinny, and my jaw got a bit better, so I’d say I’m 4-5/10 now. Can’t even make friends in the car hobby though, let alone get a gf because of how stunted I am socially

i see your point on the difference in the degree of attention....but also consider cultural factors....but even before that we must clarify our definition of chadlite...how can we measure it? as i said, does it count if foids say hi first and stay on screen for him to talk? is he chadlite or prolly normie? and about cultural factors, imagine chadlite in a culture where foids r more restricted than usa or europe...they cant just jump on any chad/chadlite/normie they like..so consider cultural factors in your definition (measurement) of the term chadlite

too bad no such technology yet
True. It’s kinda tricky to determine where the line is between Chad and chadlite. There definitely is a huge difference though.

True. It’s kinda tricky to determine where the line is between Chad and chadlite. There definitely is a huge difference though.
yeah, but we digressed from the initial point....the plain thing is that there might be "not-bad-looking niggas" that do "get helloed and waited on" "on ometv" who "can speak and write" can be autist regarding foids...n therefore incel..therefore allowed on here
i tried to make it more definable/concrete

yeah, but we digressed from the initial point....the plain thing is that there might be "not-bad-looking niggas" that do "get helloed and waited on" "on ometv" who "can speak and write" can be autist regarding foids...n therefore incel..therefore allowed on here
i tried to make it more definable/concrete
Yeah, a chadlite that’s super socially awkward might be justified in being allowed here. I just cannot mentally convince myself that a legit Chad should ever have an account here. I mean really, can you even imagine Jeremy Meeks being awkward enough to not get girls? Really try hard to imagine any possible way for him to be an incel when he can still talk, even if only shyly, and can still walk and move normally.

I just can’t see any way for him to be an incel without being completely mentally retarded or legit disabled in a wheelchair

Yeah, a chadlite that’s super socially awkward might be justified in being allowed here. I just cannot mentally convince myself that a legit Chad should ever have an account here. I mean really, can you even imagine Jeremy Meeks being awkward enough to not get girls? Really try hard to imagine any possible way for him to be an incel when he can still talk, even if only shyly, and can still walk and move normally.

I just can’t see any way for him to be an incel without being completely mentally retarded or legit disabled in a wheelchair
u r always giving meeks as example...hes gigachad nigga,,,im concerned with those below him in hierarchy....to me everything in this world is pussyble tbh
mentalcels have it worse cuz they do get attention but cant do anything...they r somehow below incels jfl

u r always giving meeks as example...hes gigachad nigga,,,im concerned with those below him in hierarchy....to me everything in this world is pussyble tbh
mentalcels have it worse cuz they do get attention but cant do anything...they r somehow below incels jfl
My point is that with Chaddy enough looks, it’s nearly impossible to be incel. Would you honestly let a Jeremy Meeks or Sean O Pry look alike join here if they claimed to be a mentalcel KHHV? I wouldn’t, cause they can talk and simply need to download a dating app to ascend that same day. HTNs can definitely be mentalcels though. 100% can be if they are shy spergs. Even chadlites probably could be, but it would be rare and hard.

There was literally one time in my life a woman was speaking in a higher tone to me and was trying to keep conversation going. It was the front desk worker at the gym and I was too autistic to ask for her number. This was a long time ago. Here’s the thing though. A Chad or even Chadlite isn’t gonna even have to ask for their number or take hints. She will legit offer it or complement him directly giving him the green light. It was too uncertain with my situation.

If you have women literally asking you out IRL, and can get a girl from a dating app by just asking her, and you don’t take up the offer, that’s on you

00% can be if they are shy spergs. Even chadlites probably could be, but it would be rare and hard.
this is all im saying...but some niggas still think its all about looks...looks are just first step essential and thats it
If you have women literally asking you out IRL, and can get a girl from a dating app by just asking her, and you don’t take up the offer, that’s on you
what do u mean thats on you? its on that niggas mentality n non ntness the same way looks is not on you

this is all im saying...but some niggas still think its all about looks...looks are just first step essential and thats it
Looks > everything. Everything else only matters once your looks are passable and at the minimum threshold. At 5/10 looks, everything else begins to matter. At 8/10+ your looks are well above the requirements and everything matters. A girl would want a NT extroverted 8/10 over a shy autistic 9/10 I would assume in this case
what do u mean thats on you? its on that niggas mentality n non ntness the same way looks is not on you
If they are NT enough to make basic conversation, they are NT enough to slay effortlessly on dating apps. Look up chadfishing experiments. You can say the most boring, rude, and quite frankly disturbing pick ups and they don’t care. If an 8-9/10 guy has the ability to do this and does not that is called being a volcel and it’s on him

Looks > everything. Everything else only matters once your looks are passable and at the minimum threshold. At 5/10 looks, everything else begins to matter. At 8/10+ your looks are well above the requirements and everything matters. A girl would want a NT extroverted 8/10 over a shy autistic 9/10 I would assume in this case

If they are NT enough to make basic conversation, they are NT enough to slay effortlessly on dating apps. Look up chadfishing experiments. You can say the most boring, rude, and quite frankly disturbing pick ups and they don’t care. If an 8-9/10 guy has the ability to do this and does not that is called being a volcel and it’s on him
i dont know what to say brother
i have raw data of a nigga being too non nt to even say hi back to foids n say anything at all n is touchless irl i know
whether hes chad/chadlite/normie/creature and other conclusions should be made based on the context...i am working on n creating a long screenrecorded video of him n foids pattern of interaction...his face is there..i asked mods and they allowed it...im translating and subtitling it too so...

The کسپیل destroyed me

i dont know what to say brother
i have raw data of a nigga being too non nt to even say hi back to foids n say anything at all n is touchless irl i know
whether hes chad/chadlite/normie/creature and other conclusions should be made based on the context...i am working on n creating a long screenrecorded video of him n foids pattern of interaction...his face is there..i asked mods and they allowed it...im translating and subtitling it too so...
Ok, please tag me in the tread. I wanna see how autistic this guy seems and what his looks level is.

I don't speak Farsi. What did you write in your title?

i wanna fuck a jew milf...
lol never gonna happen you are most likely to die of what we are gonna (((((release)))) soon
Plus old hags are disgsutinng

lol never gonna happen you are most likely to die of what we are gonna (((((release)))) soon
Plus old hags are disgsutinng
release sth that makes my death fast niggroes so much the better
n im mad into milfs specially if its a rich jew hag.. i can cuck her son

then why were you concerned with my job niggro?
ill give her my aryan dick down her tight throat while shes texting her son who is at the Kaniseh or whatever u call it

then why were you concerned with my job niggro?
ill give her my aryan dick down her tight throat while shes texting her son who is at the Kaniseh or whatever u call it
Reported

We still win
we will all die so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want in this already fucked up world/nature
no cope tbh