Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion فقط پست بزار کصکش: incel= not able to fuck= virgin non nt chad as well as 1/10 creatures nt or not

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
Change my mind

why are you speaking arabic

There are so many brown men on this forum. It never began for brown men.

Last edited:
I think age matters just as much as your failo count. If you make it to 30 as a khhv, you're a trucel as far as I'm concerned. To go that long without any sexual attention from women means that you have legitimate problems.

What are those squigglies in the title

I don't get it. Explain

I think age matters just as much as your failo count. If you make it to 30 as a khhv, you're a trucel as far as I'm concerned. To go that long without any sexual attention from women means that you have legitimate problems.
Even if u get attention from foids but u r too autist to act or even talk to them it means youre incel cuz you failed to get laid

Persian and turkcels are always funny tbh

I don't speak sand nigger, but incel = not being able to fuck is correct.

In theory yes but in real life Chad cannot be non-NT because of the positive reinforcement he gets.

Unless it's severe autism or other GENETIC mental illness that he has, which is rare.

On the other hand an incel will DEVELOP non-NT-ness due to negative reinforcement and isolation.

Another point is this forum's obsession with the so called blackpill and the belief that only Chad can get laid and normies are as miserable as us. But anyone who leaves his basement on a regular basis can see that every normie is having a normal life, and has had at least a few sexual partners and has a wife or gf and sometimes the wife or gf is actually way hotter than the normie.

Because it's only incels that are hated by the universe. Only incels are incels. And it doesn't matter why, virgin = incel

I thought i got a stroke reading this

Are you an Arab? Please dont blow up this forum with a bomb.

I don't speak sand nigger, but incel = not being able to fuck is correct.
Niggro i made a fucking argument
Non nt autist chad who is touchless is incel too
By chad i mean good looking face

In theory yes but in real life Chad cannot be non-NT because of the positive reinforcement he gets.

Unless it's severe autism or other GENETIC mental illness that he has, which is rare.

On the other hand an incel will DEVELOP non-NT-ness due to negative reinforcement and isolation.

Another point is this forum's obsession with the so called blackpill and the belief that only Chad can get laid and normies are as miserable as us. But anyone who leaves his basement on a regular basis can see that every normie is having a normal life, and has had at least a few sexual partners and has a wife or gf and sometimes the wife or gf is actually way hotter than the normie.

Because it's only incels that are hated by the universe. Only incels are incels. And it doesn't matter why, virgin = incel
Very correct but i was concerned with exceptional cases of chads or relatively good looking face niggas….trauma in childhood may cause chad to get fucked for life mentally…

Oh i think niggas here believe normies do get laid but well get cheated on or are lower in sexual status than chad
I think they r obsessed with looks
Although looks is the most important thing at first sight but ntness is as important
I could provide 10000 evidences

Even if u get attention from foids but u r too autist to act or even talk to them it means youre incel cuz you failed to get laid
You would have to genuinely be retarded to fail as Chad. Not kidding. Meeks got love letters in prison for looks alone and all he’d have to do is reply to one to get a gf. The only chads that are incel are level 3 autist chads that can’t speak and wouldn’t even know what sex is. I guarantee you that every forum user here that can type words would ascend easily if they suddenly looked like Jeremy Meeks or Sean O Pry

I sometimes write scribbles. Never read other people’s scribbles tho
i made an argument nigga
Good looking face chad may be so non nt that he cant get laid/kissed/touched so hes incel too

i made an argument nigga
Good looking face chad may be so non nt that he cant get laid/kissed/touched so hes incel too
I made a legit longer more thought out reply too which you conveniently ignored, lol

I made a legit longer more thought out reply too which you conveniently ignored, lol
Oh im sorry bro
You would have to genuinely be retarded to fail as Chad. Not kidding. Meeks got love letters in prison for looks alone and all he’d have to do is reply to one to get a gf. The only chads that are incel are level 3 autist chads that can’t speak and wouldn’t even know what sex is. I guarantee you that every forum user here that can type words would ascend easily if they suddenly looked like Jeremy Meeks or Sean O Pry
I can provide evidence that a good looking face nigga who can speak n write as you say but may have a special difficulty with foids (not gay)

Oh im sorry bro
Its ok
I can provide evidence that a good looking face nigga who can speak n write as you say but may have a special difficulty with foids (not gay)
Ok, send proof. I saw a video of an autistic level 3 retard who looked almost like Sean O Pry and was definitely incel, but this motherfucker was too retarded to even talk or move like a normal human

Its ok

Ok, send proof. I saw a video of an autistic level 3 retard who looked almost like Sean O Pry and was definitely incel, but this motherfucker was too retarded to even talk or move like a normal human
Ok but first tell me what would u consider proof?
Do you think a nigga who goes on ometv n it is foids that say hi to him or stay a bit long for him to open his mouth but he wouldnt n skip them, could be evidence?

Ok but first tell me what would u consider proof?
Do you think a nigga who goes on ometv n it is foids that say hi to him or stay a bit long for him to open his mouth but he wouldnt n skip them, could be evidence?
Hard to say. If he won’t even say hi, but had the ability to speak, I genuinely don’t know what to think

Hard to say. If he won’t even say hi, but had the ability to speak, I genuinely don’t know what to think
hehehe
there may be special (not in a positive sense) cases, its all im saying

hehehe
there may be special (not in a positive sense) cases, its all im saying
Yeah, a Chad would really have to be mentally messed up to fail. Imagine how mentally retarded Meeks would need to be to not get women. I want you to seriously imagine Meeks being an incel while still having the ability to talk and move. Hard, isn’t it? Your brain is literally rejecting the thought that a guy of that looks level could be incel unless he’s an invalid.

Now, I do believe a severely autistic Chadlite could be Incel even if he can speak a bit. Would be almost impossible for a legit 10/10 Chad to fail tho

Yeah, a Chad would really have to be mentally messed up to fail. Imagine how mentally retarded Meeks would need to be to not get women. I want you to seriously imagine Meeks being an incel while still having the ability to talk and move. Hard, isn’t it? Your brain is literally rejecting the thought that a guy of that looks level could be incel unless he’s an invalid.

Now, I do believe a severely autistic Chadlite could be Incel even if he can speak a bit. Would be almost impossible for a legit 10/10 Chad to fail tho
im concerned with exceptional cases.

your last sentence is point...so would you let in on here a severely autist chadlite?

im concerned with exceptional cases.

your last sentence is point...so would you let in on here a severely autist chadlite?
A severely autistic Chadlite I might allow. Big MIGHT though, and I’m not sure about it. He would have to be quite the autist tho. Borderline retarded to be allowed.

No Chads ever though because for a Chad to be autistic enough to be incel, he would have to be too much of a mentally retarded idiot to even post here. And if he could post here, he isn’t autistic enough to be incel IMO. He just needs to go on a dating app, show his face and body, and ask girls for sex and he will get it that easy. Heck, they will actually reach out to him first and ask for sex

show his face and body, and ask girls for sex and he will get it that easy. H
this is the same as the autist chadlite tho..all he has to do is go on dating app n show his face too but well hes too autist...chad can be too autist like him

Jeremy Meeks is an extreme case. He is giga tera Chad that makes every pussy wet. HTN and chadlite are way more common.

I still think chadlite and HTN can't be non-NT because of positive reinforcement but if somehow they did end up non-NT then yes it's over for them. It doesn't matter how good looking you are if you can't communicate with people and have zero friends.