Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fox Boston - "A look at the anti-women movement behind multiple terror attacks"

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
And of course a women gets credited for naming the movement but co-opted by those pesky men - going to asked to be banned, want to distance myself from label (chickening out) because I dont want to lose my part time job for being a terrorist even though i have no intention of ever hurting anyone, should probably spend less time here anyway. Enjoyed the openness of the posts here and blackpill discussions.

The term “incel” began with a Toronto woman in 1993. The woman, identified only as Alana, told Elle in March 2016 that as a sexually inexperienced college student at Carleton University in Ottawa, she was trying to create a “movement that was open to anybody and everybody.”

She created a website, Alana’s Involuntary Celibacy Project, as a way for single people who were lonely to come together. Eventually, she turned the site over to someone she did not know and abandoned the project.

The movement was ultimately co-opted by what The Washington Post described as an “online misogynistic subculture of men who blame women for their sexual frustration.”
“This all may seem a bit ridiculous, but it's no exaggeration,” Futrelle told Glamour magazine in April. “This is how they think. I'm convinced that they literally visualize Chads as characters in ‘80s teen flicks.”

Most of it was exaggerated, many posts were dark humor and things you couldn't read anywhere else especially SJW Politically correct reddit

how is this a "movement" anyway, what goals do we have and what strategy do we have to achieve those goals? Where is the proof that any of the recent attackers were incels?

Someone made a post here showing the term incel goes back to the 19th century. Stupid foid thinks she created the term.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back