Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fox 5 Jew York: West Africans trying to find new home in Harlem

Oh hell no.

Why don't all these MEN (rarely do women and children come with them) just stay in their shithole countries and fix the problems at home? The MSM and globalists would call me "racist", "xenophobic" etc for saying that. But OUR COUNTRY is OUR COUNTRY.

It's like a private home, on a larger scale. We (or that homeowner) may be generous and charitable, but that same homeowner would expect his couch-surfing friend to leave at some point, not just move in.

I can't believe anyone would actually want to move to New York city. It's a total overpopulated shithole filled with every ethnicity on the planet.
They might get some benefits but they're moving to a place that has sky high rent prices and an insane cost of living. Senegal is probably much cheaper to live in by comparison.
I agree. As a California native, I would never step foot in Jew York City. I would visit Niagara Falls, but no way would I visit Jew York City (especially the borough of Jewhattan).

I agree. As a California native, I would never step foot in Jew York City. I would visit Niagara Falls, but no way would I visit Jew York City (especially the borough of Jewhattan).
Niagara Falls is actually a great spot to see, as well as some areas of the Adirondack mountain range. I've been to both.

However while the American side of Niagara is nice, the Canadian side is actually even better and more pristine because they didn't have government retards trying to use it for hydropower decades ago like we had on our side of the river. That's the reason why there are a bunch of rocks and boulders at the bottom of the American side.

They’ll keep flowing in and NY will just keep spending. At least Central Harlem can’t get much worse

The jewish army