Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Four really bad things going on the west that are signs things are fucked and soon you will be (if you're not already)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- Sky high suicide rates

- Jobs being mostly bullshit part time jobs. Median incomes being eaten up by high rent and food bills.

- hypergamy on steroids, tinder / instagram typical top 1% chad bullshit girls pull

- media looking for single straight males as scapegoats, trying to shame / make them lose their job and fuck then over in any way
although you can replace this with whatever you like... men being isolated in the west with no social contacts, leftists taking over, etc.

It's going to be a wild ride.

come on bro is that you on avatar? you have chad nose, eyes and face width

CHAD SPOTTED

Will it be like in the weimar republic?

The more you think about it the more you realize that it's just not looking good.

Sad shit, man

come on bro is that you on avatar? you have chad nose, eyes and face width

CHAD SPOTTED

you're kidding right

no one here would put themselves in their avi (except me I am a ventilation device)

it's lebron james, who is balding and got shit on endlessly in the media for his balding
yea man he should overdose finasteride or other medicine for hair in his anus ngl

It's over for many man

- Jobs being mostly bullshit part time jobs. Median incomes being eaten up by high rent and food bills.
And so many "consultant" bullshit jobs. Companies don't want to hire people long term anymore, that's a boomer privilege. They need disposable wageslaves

It will never get better

And so many "consultant" bullshit jobs. Companies don't want to hire people long term anymore, that's a boomer privilege. They need disposable wageslaves

imo it's the entire point of globalism and destruction of family, etc.

cheaper labor

its sad what its come to

-Upcoming war in the Middle East in which bringing back the draft is a possibility. A draft is the one place in which incels wikk not be discriminated against. (At least in terms of strictly the draft itself.)

The question is, what are you doing to prepare? When the shit hits the fan, can you protect yourself (and your friends and family, if you're on good terms with them), and are you prepared to bring the war to the ruling class?

I'm just ready for something to happen tbh ngl.

Hope that area 51 raid starts a revolution (srs)

Wish you would join the reptiliancels but your username and avi is too synchronized tbh ngl.
True boyo. I'm a FlyPiratecel. I love my username and avi.. it depicts me perfectly.. and how people perceive me.. like a fly.

The last days of Rome.

thats lebron james bro? have you ever gone outside?

are those books any good? might pirate them
Yes you can get a taste of them here.

Just a brief disclaimer I'm kind of indifferent to current events or "politics". Im more of a "meta" guy.

lol wtf does Yoho stand for?
I don't know.. it is what pirates say. :feelsokman: Even though after Pirates of the Caribbean the subculture is filled with normies. :feelsree:

Want to learn how to Boat so I can PirateMaxx tbh. Just roll out into international waters and roll up with a pirate fleet up to a Cruiseliner. Steal some pussy, food and alcohol. It's a good cope I suppose. Might never happen. :lul: The least I could do is learn how to boat. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I don't know.. it is what pirates say. :feelsokman: Even though after Pirates of the Caribbean the subculture is filled with normies. :feelsree:
oh lol i thought you were saying something like YOLO but for stealing

All successfully fit in my place, living in nightmare is nothing new to me

"Just clean your room bucko" - Juden Peterstein

My pay hasn't gone up in over 7 years. It's over for wageslaves.
I worked at a company like this. All jobs males used to do were turned into consultant jobs. Programmers were curries. Over 50 percent of corporate jobs were foids. I wanted to go ER every day.
-Upcoming war in the Middle East in which bringing back the draft is a possibility. A draft is the one place in which incels wikk not be discriminated against. (At least in terms of strictly the draft itself.)
At least we could get grenades, c4, fully auto weapons. I hope we go to war with Mexico tbh.
"Just clean your room bucko" - Juden

Last edited:
- Sky high suicide rates

- hypergamy on steroids, tinder / instagram typical top 1% chad bullshit girls pull

- media looking for single straight males as scapegoats, trying to shame / make them lose their job and fuck then over in any way
although you can replace this with whatever you like... men being isolated in the west with no social contacts, leftists taking over, etc.

3/4. Barring suicide & that's only a thread away.

my feelings are weird on this.
what you'll see is things getting even more separated, cut-off, even more enclavization.
my family was already split apart in between "normals" and "abnormals" as early as the 2000s, it was impossible to hang out with my cousin's family for instance which was richer, more mentally well adjusted and more sociable and successful.

wow, I wonder why...

with friends groups it's the same shit, expect contingents of normies to continue to lead semi-normal succesful lives, while segregating themselves so aggressively you'll barely have any idea what's going on on the inside. maybe they let someone new in once they are absolutely sure they are successful and normal and never spent more than a few months single. some kind of several year long interview process for you to be allowed in and maybe talk to the women of the group once every couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back