Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Founding fathers were extremelly blackpilled on women when they set the minimum age for running for office @ 35

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
By 35 most women are no longer interesting to your average beta cuck, with thousands of girls turning 18 every day nobody has time to spend on a withering past prime woman

However if this limit wasnt a thing we would have Belle Delphine for our president

Just imagine

AllOpenJay-size_restricted.gif

"~*~*~||| Hey guys Belle here, if you want to be added to my secret discord and snapchat where I post racy pictures of myself please vote for me in 2020 and send me a pic of your ballot |||~*~*~ ^-^ :3"

Im so afraid this will happen in the upcoming election, once a woman is elected its over, there will never be another male president again because every twitch thot will try to statusmax so she can run for office and with fakeup looking young and preying on desperate men is easier than ever

Recall Kennedy vs Nixon in 1960, Kennedy won the election because he was better looking (https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/29/politics/jfk-nixon-debate/index.html), the blackpill/looks theory applies to everything, even elections

Will rope if that happens

What’s with that gay gif.

Thot knows eye rolling orgasms turn guys on so beta bucks will pay good money for her premium

Female president would be a disaster. Germany is an example of what happens when you let holes lead nations. It’s suicide.

Once a woman is in office its OGRE for ugly men
Female president would be a disaster. Germany is an example of what happens when you let holes lead nations. It’s suicide.
Fucking Merkel

>2019
>still thinks that election and votes matter

hopefully her eyes get stuck in that dumbass pose. imagine if an incel did that it would be called embarrassing but girls can do all kinds of embarrassing shit and no one says anything.

Like 3 democratic candidates are women already. It's Trump or a woman now.

Should've made it impossible for them to be any more than housewives instead.

They are cucks for letting women run in the first place

They were right, we got it wrong. 200 years ago the Founding Fahers were much more intelligent than today's cuck politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back