Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Founder of multi-billion dollar tech company “CashApp”, found stabbed to death.

Fuck yeah. More big tech cucks need to die in cold blood.

It was likely a robbery. News story said that after he got stabbed, he walked a block up, collapsed, got back up, and walked a bit more before collapsing. If he had his cell phone he could have just called emergency.

This is what I'm concerned about too when in the city. Black and brown thugs regularly roam and case the area for cars to break in or people to rob, in this case it was at 2am and the freeway entrance to the bridge was just about a quarter mile away.

Although it could have been a hobo.

Jews or CIA are responsible. No way a billionaire would go out like this

i like seeing people that are more successful than me fail at life

Rip I knew him he was a real nigga

It was likely a robbery. News story said that after he got stabbed, he walked a block up, collapsed, got back up, and walked a bit more before collapsing. If he had his cell phone he could have just called emergency.

This is what I'm concerned about too when in the city. Black and brown thugs regularly roam and case the area for cars to break in or people to rob, in this case it was at 2am and the freeway entrance to the bridge was just about a quarter mile away.

Although it could have been a hobo.
now i understand why people dont like niggers living in their areas

I hope this effects e whores ability to milk money out of online cucks

Wonderful news. This jerk has lived enough of his life. Hope more will follow.

rich people dying is lifefuel

How such a smart person doesn't know that you should not walk alone in SF at 02:00 am?

His controlling stake in the company will be transferred to Shlomo Shekelstein

San Franshitsco

How such a smart person doesn't know that you should not walk alone in SF at 02:00 am?
when you're drunk as hell, your inhibition is lowered. I've done it several times back in the day and could have gotten killed.

not just running into traffic but hoodlums and hobos to worry about

atleast he wasnt quite a cockroach , was he? :feelskek:

Jews or CIA are responsible. No way a billionaire would go out like this
Had the same thought, but I can't say I'm weeping over this rich elder chad dying.

Has the hall marks of Mossad Jew hit made to like some random nigger did it

Wonderful news. This jerk has lived enough of his life. Hope more will follow.

Indeed. I was vERy happy to hear the news of his stabbing murdER

Cucked for blacks, got fucked.

Live by progressive bullshit, die by progessive bullshit.

In San Francisco, rich af without a body guard lol. Considering it's there and this guy isn't that important, it might just be a robbery and not something darker.