Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Founder of a Hollywood sex cult

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
NXM_FRANKPARLOTO_Keith-Raniere-Photo-03.jpg

He was defending having sex with underaged people and had sex slave actresses who had to agree to be branded in order to join.

But we can't even get girlfriends to hold hands with because we post sad shit on a forum.

This guy convinces people to become branded sex slaves, and yet I feel extremely uncomfortable merely leaving the house or god forbid talking to another person.

And people say we're the degenerate pedos

what's his name ?
Keith Raniere

He's about to go to prison for a long time. Lifefuel is some of his "victim" co-conspirators will too.

This guy convinces people to become branded sex slaves, and yet I feel extremely uncomfortable merely leaving the house or god forbid talking to another person.
Imagine telling a foid:
"Yes, you can be my sex slave but first I have to brand you with a hot iron with my initials and then you have to give me information about yourself I can blackmail you with as a collateral"
And they go along with it! And these were not some desperate foids, these were actresses and two were daughters of a billionaire.

Last edited:
Just look like Jesus, bro