Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Found this today. I need to know what you think of it.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Don't know what to say but I want to know what YOU have to say.

I just want someone that I think is beautiful. My standards are super low, the most bland average girl (for everyone else) is drop dead gorgeous for me.
Was not a full blown whore, not morbidly obese and genuinely likes me. I couldn't care less if she is virgin or not, as long as she was not a complete whore with no self respect.
Just 3 things. Not obese, not someone that had no respect for her own body being an all out whore and that genuinely likes me.
The thing about not being a whore, is that... what would be stopping her from being a whore again and cheat on me? She was a whore before with no respect for herself or integrity, so why should I trust her? Loyalty is fundamental, and I wouldn't trust someone that had no integrity, thus not being loyal to the basic foundation of respecting herself and and moral boundaries.
I couldn't less if she is just a becky or super low tier becky, I don't want a stacy or giga stacy, the chances of something going south with them is really high.

244537943 426543612161158 153745794499427854 n

Last edited:
I hope someday I will die of this

My needs are for her to love me for who I am and to not be over 200 lbs. I don’t have high standards.

Use it or lose it is tragically true

Same here, but it's just this hard to impossible boyo

I just want a tall beautiful girl with blue eyes and blonde hair who'll take care of me and love me, and want me. Isn't that too much?

True for people trying to better themselves so they can find another human being to soothe their interpersonal needs. More you invest, more return you need to get to not feel ripped off.

This is why normies and chads don't put too much value on relationships, they aren't investing enough to be worried about their ROI. In the same vein, we are worried about every single thing that can (and will) go wrong if we show an inkling of anything other than an asexual drone to others about ourselves.

There is a great verse that encompasses our struggle to be understood by Aesop Rock:

Now, if you never had a day a snow cone couldn't fix
You wouldn't relate to the rogue vocoder blitz
How he spoke through a NoDoz motor on the fritz
‘Cause he wouldn't play rollover fetch like a bitch

A28ABA77 0C6C 40FB AE68 8DC254E85BCA
D6E5BEAC 77BC 41EF A9E5 0491937E2651

Last edited:
bruh I just want ANY girl to touch me, is this asking much?