Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Found this different foid YouTuber

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Foid worship

Found this female YouTuber. I was surprised how many subscribers she has. Only 30k! You would expect her to have more because of simps. She seems very authentic and true to herself unlike most foids of this age. Like a very nerdy and quirky girl. It was really unexpected. You would expect an attractive girl like her to have more of a fanbase and different type of content,like twerking or promoting an only fans or some shit. What a rare gem. Even her boyfriend isn't a chad.

Even normies in the comments found this unexpecting. Wish they were more foids like her.

OH MUH GOD A EGIRL

ME AND HER CAN USE INTERNET BUZZWORDS TOGETHER :feelsohh:

well lets see

women are obnoxious and their voices are annoying

Go drink your soy

Stunning and brave.

Another annoying foidtuber, even there talking is annoying.:feelsohgod:

cut the crap.:feelsree: you've been gargling on way too much soy to think a toilet can be "authentic" whatever the fuck that even means :feelskek:she's just an attention whore and you know it.:society:

Why is there so much foid worship the past day? And why did this one get a warning but the faggot talking about sending money to an OF whore for posting free nudes wasn't:feelshaha:

You know what you sound like ? an orbiter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope she dies in a horrible accident

Only 32k followers after 15 years, of YouTubing...

So quirky and unique!!!!!!!!???