Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found this article

Do the views described in article accurately describe your incel philosophy?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Partially

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Who cares

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
This is hilarious. As if Incels demand that young, beautiful women have sex with them. Most on here including me would fuck a 3/10 if we had the opportunity. This meme that women who are not conventionally attractive have a hard time in the dating market needs to die. Women can never be Incel as they have a vagina which makes them inherintly desireable to most men. Why do all these journalists keep insisting that Incels are just Incels because anything less than a perfect 10/10 goddess isn't good enough?

its written by a femoid
lol stopped there
Answered "no" because she's a femoid, she can't understand inceldom.
Also answered "who cares" because it was written by a femoid, her opinion on inceldom is invalid.
Alright I read a bit into the article just to see what it was about, and lo and behold it's the same exact fucking thing i've always read.

Specifically I stopped here:
"Incels aren’t really looking for sex; they’re looking for absolute male supremacy. Sex, defined to them as dominion over female bodies, is just their preferred sort of proof."

That first part of the article is all I needed to read. I guess it's understandable that journalists keep coming away with this outlook, specifically the numales and roastie journalists. They don't even slightly view the world from an incel perspective so they take the extremist comments that exist on this forum at face value, they don't understand that a VAST majority of this community isn't actually psychopathic abusers, that most people here are just emotional and really do just want someone to be with. They ignore the many posts on here that would suggest that most of us do indeed just want to be loved, and instead for the sake of presenting a one-sided narrative that incels are just horrendous people they bring forth the most morally reprehensible incel world views.

That's why I don't bother to care what mainstream journalism thinks of us. They're tone deaf and aren't interested in presenting a fair and nuanced viewpoint. I wish you cucks would stop searching out these articles and posting them here, they all write the same exact thing, there's never anything new to see.

Last edited: