Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FOUND THE CUCK

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
JFL at cucks who give flowers in 2019.
Bonus points if you guess the university's campus.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1302974897.jpg
    Snapchat-1302974897.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 336
Over for low T, beta cucks. Never go full cuck mode and buy anything for foids jfl

i feel like the girl rejected him too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Valentine's Day is lame. It is basically girlfriend/wife day. The bf has to buy lots of stuff and plan a "romantic" day for his gf. And his reward is getting sex. It's "enforced-prostitution day."

Aw shit. I can only imagine the look on his face. The awkwardness of his frame, the tight grip on the flowers. Look at her body language, the way she's turning away from him. What's the other foid doing? Giggling, perhaps. It's just a bunch of pixels on my screen, but even then, the tension is palpable. The unease of their bodies, their faces, their emotions, and that of the bystanders...

It's over.

Aw shit. I can only imagine the look on his face. The awkwardness of his frame, the tight grip on the flowers. Look at her body language, the way she's turning away from him. What's the other foid doing? Giggling, perhaps. It's just a bunch of pixels on my screen, but even then, the tension is palpable. The unease of their bodies, their faces, their emotions, and that of the bystanders...

It's over.
He should have known better at that age tbh
Probably overdosed on :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and now that reality hit him in the face he'll :feelsrope:

JFL I bought myself some flowers today. I needed to fill my vase.

The bf has to buy lots of stuff and plan a "romantic" day for his gf. And his reward is getting sex. It's "enforced-prostitution day."

He should have known better at that age tbh
Probably overdosed on :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and now that reality hit him in the face he'll :feelsrope:

Maybe one day he'll show up to class with a Walther P22 in his backpack.

Someone blackpill him. :blackpill:

i hate valencucks so much
lifefuel that its over already :feelsautistic:

university of soy

Guys be giving out flowers and shit to girls while women don't give half of a shit about lonely men on Valentine's

What a shame... Real shame.

Let me guess. Berkeley?

Hope the roastie puts a bullet in his cuck brain

If I had a girl, I'd buy her flowers whenever I can tbh.

you can tell how beta and weak he looks by his lack of horizontal cheekbones and narrow skull

Valentine's Day is lame. The bf has to buy lots of stuff and plan a "romantic" day for his gf. And his reward is getting sex. It's "enforced-prostitution day."
High IQ

But women see no problem in that as long as Chad give them precious attention.

How the fuck are we meant to guess the Campus?

Is it in the UK since you said Uni and not college?

Look like pair of fags tbh with the other holding the umbrella and their whole demeanor etc.

WTF is going on with her leg?

These holidays are forced memes created by “the man” for a quick buck.

Valentine's Day is lame. It is basically girlfriend/wife day. The bf has to buy lots of stuff and plan a "romantic" day for his gf. And his reward is getting sex. It's "enforced-prostitution day."
tbh it's accturate af

The power of a foids genitalia.