Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found photo albums from age 5-16

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Hundred of photographs during different events in my life during pre to my late teen years,full of happiness and joy so many shit went downfall its almost unbelievable how things turned out in my life in almost every aspect i would have never expect that i would be where i am today
Life sucks

post pics or delete thread.

I thought you were going to show one tbhngl

If I found such an album of myself then I'd anticipate that my appearance wouldn't change much after the age of 12
brutal ngl

How old are you now

Did you get uglier as time progressed?

Some part of me always knew that i would gonna end up this way, it was just a question whether i would accept my faith or stay blue pilled.

Hundred of photographs during different events in my life during pre to my late teen years,full of happiness and joy so many shit went downfall its almost unbelievable how things turned out in my life in almost every aspect i would have never expect that i would be where i am today
Life sucks