Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Found out that the apartment I rent out was subrented to two Ukrainian families.

Karl Bentayga

Karl Bentayga

Fuck Greycels
★★
A friend of mine went to collect money for utility taxes for the apartment I rent out to this couple. He told me there's like 8 random people there. I went down there and turns out two Ukrainian families have rented it out from the people I rented it to. They are paying 550Є a month, meaning the couple is getting 150Є of my own apartment.

Ukrainians told me that they are not going anywhere because they were "promised" that they can stay there for 2 years, and the couple that I rented the apartment to act like they are not breaching the rent contract by subrenting my apartment to someone else.

I called the police but they didn't even come and the dispatcher told me that I just have to go to court decision if I want to evict them. So now I have to go to court prepare a civil suit which will take me up to 1000Є and about 4-8 months to fucking finish.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Next time dont rent to fcuking East Europeans. Muslims are the best because no other men allowed in the aprtment which means no subletting etc etc etc

Are you sure they not gypsies:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Next time dont rent to fcuking East Europeans
Hard not to rent out to not East Europeans when you live in Eastern Europe.

Thinking maybe I should just turn off all the utilities like: water, internet, etc, but I would probably get sued myself because they have underage children.

Hard not to rent out to not East Europeans when you live in Eastern Europe.

Thinking maybe I should just turn off all the utilities like: water, internet, etc, but I would probably get sued myself because they have underage children.
yeah turn it off for like 4-5 days. When they are about to sue then turn it back on. Then turn it off. Let them suffer

Make the daughters suck and fuck you as part of payment for staying

Nasty, those whores probably turned tricks (worked as prostitutes) in that apartment.

Buy 2 baseball bats and bring your friend with you, if they don't fuck out of the apartment start swinging

A friend of mine went to collect money for utility taxes for the apartment I rent out to this couple. He told me there's like 8 random people there. I went down there and turns out two Ukrainian families have rented it out from the people I rented it to. They are paying 550Є a month, meaning the couple is getting 150Є of my own apartment.

Ukrainians told me that they are not going anywhere because they were "promised" that they can stay there for 2 years, and the couple that I rented the apartment to act like they are not breaching the rent contract by subrenting my apartment to someone else.

I called the police but they didn't even come and the dispatcher told me that I just have to go to court decision if I want to evict them. So now I have to go to court prepare a civil suit which will take me up to 1000Є and about 4-8 months to fucking finish.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The police is uselless. You need to get rid of them youreself. :)

burn it down and claim insurance money

OP owns an appartment. Mogs me

ukrainian foids are hot. go demand they have sex with you or you will send them back to the warzone to get bombed by putin

fuck, that's enraging. file the lawsuit anyways and ask for moral damages, make them pay, both of them, your old tenant can't subrent your apartment to someone else without your consent. harass them and do what's necessary to get them out

Landlords can get the tenancy board to approve an eviction if they say they want to move into the property for their own use, as well.

Landlords can get the tenancy board to approve an eviction if they say they want to move into the property for their own use, as well.

They abandoned their country and men fighting for them lol

Force the foids to throat your dong or else you'll expose their whereabouts to based Putin