Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found out my incel friend is into dragons

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
:feelshaha:

We were in a discord session and he was streaming to show us something, the moment he wrote something in the browser I could read quickly in the suggestions "adult dragon" or something and the icon was black and red. I suspect that he might be a furfag JFL there were other things written in the link name but it was too fast for me to read.

He is the only friend I have who I suspect is an incel, I've never seen him dating even though we know each other for many years now. Also his looks are nothing special either, painfully average. It's still pretty shocking but I would be a hypocrite to judge him since all incels end up being into degenerate shit because of years of sexual frustration.

tl;dr over for dragoncels

into, as in sexually?

Whoa thats gigabased:feelsokman:

You mean

?

Could be some rpg too. Probably hentai tho.

:feelshaha:

We were in a discord session and he was streaming to show us something, the moment he wrote something in the browser I could read quickly in the suggestions "adult dragon" or something and the icon was black and red. I suspect that he might be a furfag JFL there were other things written in the link name but it was too fast for me to read.

He is the only friend I have who I suspect is an incel, I've never seen him dating even though we know each other for many years now. Also his looks are nothing special either, painfully average. It's still pretty shocking but I would be a hypocrite to judge him since all incels end up being into degenerate shit because of years of sexual frustration.

tl;dr over for dragoncels
Why are you mocking your friend? Even if you're doing it anonymously on an incel forum, it's still not a cool thing to do. Just talk to him about it privately and tell him that shit's fucked up if you really care about it.

Why are you mocking your friend? Even if you're doing it anonymously on an incel forum, it's still not a cool thing to do. Just talk to him about it privately and tell him that shit's fucked up if you really care about it.
Because I am into fucked up shit myself so it would be hypocritical to judge him like that. But I can't help but find it funny anyway, its not like I could do anything to fix his situation, since I can't solve my own situation anyway.

new truecel trait

Just talk to him about it privately and tell him that shit's fucked up if you really care about it.
retarded idea unless you want his friend to cut contacts with him. People dont like confrontations especially when it's about their private lives

retarded idea unless you want his friend to cut contacts with him. People dont like confrontations especially when it's about their private lives
You don't have to be a dick about it. Just be honest in a good way theory.