Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Found out my GF used to participate in orgies"

He got shadow banned cause he felt uncomfortable at the thought of his gf swallowing multiple men's semen :feelsclown:

yeah the orgy pill is brutal. and they sometimes start even at middle school. by college it's just a common occurence

Edit: Apparently been shadow banned so can’t defend anything I say. Thanks mods

Holy fuck at this cuckold website i found on reddit.
Legit disgusts me. Its userbase, their disgusting post styles, i used to browse few subreddits but i fucking hate it.

And I bet he still won't break up with her.

Jfl at the reddit comments: "the past is the past :soy: "

I honestly don't know how the fuck anyone can be ok with this. She's not your girlfriend then, she's EVERYONE'S.
Holy fuck at those comments reddit is even worse than I thought

Last edited:

im so fucking done, im not even going to write shit anymore, just gonna posto this video over and over
just fucking end it bros, fuckin end it oh god please end it

What's up with so many posts of men with partners who rode the cock carousel on reddit? That whole site is a living blackpilldex

He got shadow banned cause he felt uncomfortable at the thought of his gf swallowing multiple men's semen :feelsclown:
Reddit moment

Lol @ redditors

Cucks in the replies saying the past is the past

the fucking comments "she can't change her past!!! :soy::feels:" she's a fucking disgusting slut

I guess he's not entitled to have opinion on his own life.

Was Reddit always this gay. I don't remember it being like this the few times I went on it around 2012-2013

yeah the orgy pill is brutal. and they sometimes start even at middle school. by college it's just a common occurence
by college it's basically like 3 meals a day: 3 orgies a day.

Bet she is white :feelsmega:

This is why Ethnic women > White women

Edit: Apparently been shadow banned so can’t defend anything I say. Thanks mods

Holy fuck at this cuckold website i found on reddit.
Legit disgusts me. Its userbase, their disgusting post styles, i used to browse few subreddits but i fucking hate it.
Yea the only subreddits I browse are small almost dead ones

300px Brendanfraseralimony

With these threads how blue pilled and head in the sand do you have to be to think "your" foid was different? LMAO.

I honestly don't know how the fuck anyone can be ok with this. She's not your girlfriend then, she's EVERYONE'S.
Holy fuck at those comments reddit is even worse than I thought

There's some somewhat based comments but there all the way at the bottom with only a few upvotes.
Fuck, thank god I never used cuckit.