Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found one of my highschool friend's instagram and got brutally height/frame/hairpilled

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
The guy in the middle,I went to same highschool with him. He was a 197cm(6'5.5" in retarded units) chad in our highschool and most students (all men)didn't even thought about fucking with him. he was a intimidating bully chad. i saw this pic of him getting mogged by two gigachads with huge frames and perfect hairlines. my fat balding semi manlet ass would look like shit next to them. even chads are getting mogged these days it's truly over for us:cryfeels::feelsrope:

This is the pic:
View: https://imgur.com/a/GhzFiKr

This is the kind of men we're competing with for a piece of even some leftover roastie STD-infected pussy. Over.

and people still think genetics has no impact on male sexual value. Anti-truth peons are pathetic

@Iranianoldcel

The guy in the middle,I went to same highschool with him. He was a 197cm(6'5.5" in retarded units) chad in our highschool and most students (all men)didn't even thought about fucking with him. he was a intimidating bully chad. i saw this pic of him getting mogged by two gigachads with huge frames and perfect hairlines. my fat balding semi manlet ass would look like shit next to them. even chads are getting mogged these days it's truly over for us:cryfeels::feelsrope:

This is the pic:
View: https://imgur.com/a/GhzFiKr

@Iranianoldcel

#روز_قد_بلند
STFU Fucking faggots. Tall fags are annoying as fuck. This made me rage:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Over for 172 manlet like me. :feelsbadman:

Iranian girls are the whorest of the whores. When it comes to height they get wet like a fucking dolphin ffs.

Lmao height aside, the middle guy looks like a soybeard redditor who asks his wife for permission to play on the Switch.

Lmao height aside, the middle guy looks like a soybeard redditor who asks his wife for permission to play on the Switch.
He was a bully in highschool now he's a soy pseudo-intellect filmmaker wannabe jfl, bro you're a high iq cel to notice that ngl

#روز_قد_بلند
STFU Fucking faggots. Tall fags are annoying as fuck. This made me rage:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Over for 172 manlet like me. :feelsbadman:

Iranian girls are the whorest of the whores. When it comes to height they get wet like a fucking dolphin ffs.
I despise tall people unless they have other visible shortcomings.

I despise tall people unless they have other visible shortcomings.
Nigga in the middle was gymaxed in his younger days but now he's fat and still slays.if you're above 195cm and not deformed you will have no problems in life.

He was a bully in highschool now he's a soy pseudo-intellect filmmaker wannabe jfl, bro you're a high iq cel to notice that ngl
Interesting how that happens, you should try to get back at him somehow. No bully deserves to live a good life.
Nigga in the middle was gymaxed in his younger days but now he's fat and still slays.if you're above 195cm and not deformed you will have no problems in life.
Yeah I wish sometimes I were 196m. (6'5 1/4). I like that number for some reason.

By the way he probably still has some muscle left but became fatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back