Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found new form of cope. I recommend it

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
High T cope. I found that when I get my T slightly up and get aggressive trough the methods I'll list below everything becomes better for a while. I have stomach pains, I'm nauseous and have RLS most of the time but this helps me for like an hour.

Steps:
- Lift something heavy. Doesn't have to be at the gym, just try to lift something heavy at home and maintain it for a bit then drop it. Repeat until you get slightly angry.
- Listen to aggressive music. I listen to G-Rap (Recommend 187 Strassenbande, Capital Bra)
- Use imagination to escape reality. Imagine yourself doing something you like while music is blasting in headphones
- Your BPD kicks in and punches you back into the real world and everything becomes shitty again
- Repeat

I recommend taking 200mg of Pregnenolone daily if you want to keep this up or just make day-to-day life better (unless you want the harder steroids)

Over for a skinny loser aka @Blacktarpill

That would be perfect with this song:

- Listen to aggressive music. I listen to G-Rap (Recommend 187 Strassenbande, Capital Bra)
- Use imagination to escape reality. Imagine yourself doing something you like while music is blasting in headphones

I do that too. It's pretty cool. I listen to military marches and imagine myself being alpha

where can I buy it? Isnt it a steroid?
Technically I guess, but a legal one with less gay side effects. When I take 200mg I get really agressive and horny. IDK where you can get it from, I just got it from an online store in my country.
same. Listen to this:

This doesn't really make me aggressive. It gives me some different feelings that I can't really explain. Really cool damn

Thanks for the advice. Your coping strategy is well thought and effective.

I forgot to include something:

If you feel that the effects are wearing off, punch yourself like 100 times with power and keep doing it so the feeling lasts longer
Thanks for the advice. Your coping strategy is well thought and effective.
Thanks brother

Technically I guess, but a legal one with less gay side effects. When I take 200mg I get really agressive and horny. IDK where you can get it from, I just got it from an online store in my country.

This doesn't really make me aggressive. It gives me some different feelings that I can't really explain. Really cool damn
its more like an after workout chill song

Not gonnna listen to trash rap music

My method is to listen to something like Roots Bloody Roots and watch brutal fist fights

i already do all these accept taking the steroids, i should probably steroidmaxx sometime in the near future

i already do all these accept taking the steroids, i should probably steroidmaxx sometime in the near future
Pregnenolone is safe, cheap and a legal supplement. It also works. I recommend it instead of steroids which have gayer side effects

Well I do these thigs since I know myself

I do something similar , I listen to anime music and walk in my room whilst imagining I am an anime character. To make it realistic I imagine myself as a prince who's a bhudist monk who's the strongest man in the world who becomes a god who could get any girl if he wanted but decides to stay a virgin. I fight alot of enemies whilst autistically running in my room and and palm thrusting my wall.

I do something similar , I listen to anime music and walk in my room whilst imagining I am an anime character. To make it realistic I imagine myself as a prince who's a bhudist monk who's the strongest man in the world who becomes a god who could get any girl if he wanted but decides to stay a virgin. I fight alot of enemies whilst autistically running in my room and and palm thrusting my wall.
ER would be proud

"Just work out bro!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Just work out bro!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Don't workout if you want. I said you should lift something heavy to get the test running. You are bluepilled af if you think living a low test foid life is better than high T

Don't workout if you want. I said you should lift something heavy to get the test running. You are bluepilled af if you think living a low test foid life is better than high T
I am high T. You test has nothing to do with it you work out or not.

If you are lower test working out increases test and hgh. not even broscience bro
My test is 780 and all I do is sit on my ass.

Just aggressivemax bro