Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found my oneitis's SEX PLAYLIST

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I CAN'T TAKE IT AHHHHHH I FOUND HER FUCKING SPOTIFY PROFILE AND SAW HER FUCKING BEDROOM PLAYLIST. I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF HER FUCKING HER CHAD BF TO THAT MUSIC OUT OF MY HEAD AHHHHH:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

There are people out there with sex playlists? What the actual fuck?

Any good songs on there?

NOANSLIDFSKLAJDHKJSABFKJHSDVGFJHSVABDKJHSBVADKJVBSKJKDJSKBDVHMSV

RAPOE

just ignore her, actually if you get a lot of oneitis you should avoid EVERY female in general, it works for me tbh. Having oneitis as an incel is absolute torture

You gonna post that shit or?

I CAN'T TAKE IT AHHHHHH I FOUND HER FUCKING SPOTIFY PROFILE AND SAW HER FUCKING BEDROOM PLAYLIST. I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF HER FUCKING HER CHAD BF TO THAT MUSIC OUT OF MY HEAD AHHHHH:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
She’s living rent free in your head bro

VhLF0n

Of course, its a normal part if life, what would you have thought inkel? tehehehehehe

Its just like listening to music while driving

I fucking feel you man.

You just have to accept that all women get railed and have random hookups, simply, they are just as horny as you and me, and they can get it so they do.

Casual sex and multiple sexual partners is the norm.

People settle down pretty late in their lives, for most people their last/permanent relationship both are going to have a decent tally. Average depends on country but in the West you can expect that to be between 6-12 sexual partners in a lifetime based in muktiple statistics.

I know how devastated you are, I've been going through the act same thing in he last couple of weeks, it's brutal

I understand your desire to be special, unique and meaningful to a woman. But it's just not realistic that you'll be someone's first, and if you're then most likely you won't end up together.

The norm is that you spend the rest of your life with a "used up roastie" it 's not even because of inceldom, that's seriously the norm.

I fucking feel you man.

You just have to accept that all women get railed and have random hookups, simply, they are just as horny as you and me, and they can get it so they do.

People settle down pretty late in their lives, for most people their last/permanent relationship both are going to have a decent tally. Average depends on country but in the West you can expect that to be between 6-12 sexual partners in a lifetime based in muktiple statistics.

I know how devastated you are, I've been going through the act same thing in he last couple of weeks, it's brutal

I understand your desire to be special, unique and meaningful to a woman. But it's just not realistic that you'll be someone's first, and if you're then most likely you won't end up together.

The norm is that you spend the rest of your life with a "used up roastie" it 's not even because of inceldom, that's seriously the norm.

That's fucking brutal. Don't know if I can take this hell anymore.

I fucking feel you man.

The west is finished that was so brootal

I fucking feel you man.

High IQ but just because something is the norm doesn't mean it's correct. I'm never settling down with any roastie, ever. (not that I have a chance anyway)

oneitis for a foid with a bf? :feelsugh: that's severely cucked my friend. only foids worthy of oneitis are 14 year old untouched unicorns :feelsokman:
High IQ but just because something is the norm doesn't mean it's correct. I'm never settling down with any roastie, ever. (not that I have a chance anyway)

lol @ u having a oneitis.

How old is she?

Sex to foids is like drinking water to us. They have it so often that it’s practically normalized

High IQ but just because something is the norm doesn't mean it's correct.

I know, but it’s just so people here don’t feel bad about themselves, since it would still be the case were they not incel.

I don’t know why you CHOose to stand for that shit.

Just lol at having feelings for a foid. They are literally evil, heartless, Chad chasing whores the whole lot of them without exception. There is nothing for you to like about them. The only reason you have those feelings towards them is because you want to plant a seed in them, which will never happen.

Just lol at having feelings for a foid. They are literally evil, heartless, Chad chasing whores the whole lot of them without exception. There is nothing for you to like about them. The only reason you have those feelings towards them is because you want to plant a seed in them, which will never happen.

I fucking feel you man.

Seeing alot of high iq, brutal posts from you lately gotta say.

its so over holy shit lmao
Of course, its a normal part if life

yep, this is the one thing i still cant accept is how normalized sex is, its literally common to discuss theres nothing taboo about it in modern soyciety.

Why the fuck do people on here have a goddamn oneitis? Are you not blackpilled or something?
Why the fuck do people on here have a goddamn oneitis? Are you not blackpilled or something?

Last edited:
Sex to foids is like drinking water to us. They have it so often that it’s practically normalized
:feelsree:
its so over holy shit lmao

yep, this is the one thing i still cant accept is how normalized sex is, its literally common to discuss theres nothing taboo about it in modern soyciety.
I can't even imagine it when members here talk about how many dicks foids have probably taken by a certain age.
It's alien to me.

send it to me

greycels man

you like a girl who has a bf? bad move man thats over

being blackpilled does not kill your hormone. otherwise this forum would be unecessarry

Jfl this would be suifuel, true story I also had a sex playlist, 2 in fact one with English language songs one with Spanish like I was gonna be some Mr worldwide slayer fml

I feel like I’ve seen this post before...