Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found my old highschool photos

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I have no clue how I managed to muster up the confidence to go to school for months on end when I looked like a goblin.

Do you guys have a similar outlook when viewing your past?

I’m a senior who gets my yearbook this year

All of mine look mostly terrible, with me never exactly dressing up or attempting to look good as others did, during the day; no clothes for your face, I suppose, not to mention plenty here actually descending as they went further through puberty. :feelsugh:

Yes. I use to have a shitty buzzcut all of the time, I was fatter in hs(not obese but you could tell I was over weight), I wore my glasses all of the time and my ance was really, really bad in HS.

I have no clue how I managed to muster up the confidence to go to school for months on end when I looked like a goblin.

I agree, idk how I’m even the same person.

I still had my hair so I looked better. Hairpill is fucking brutal. Most people on this forum are zoomers so they don't really understand how much worse they would look if they went bald.