Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Found my ascended alternate universe self today. It’s over.

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
Today in uni I sat next to this normie who actually looked somewhat like me, but better. No acne, no eyebags, a solid few inches taller, blue eyes, and more muscular than me, but with a similar facial phenotype. I wouldn’t normally post about something like this, but the conversation he was having with 2 foids and another normie is what shocked me.

Apparently he had just gotten his first girlfriend, and the 3 others couldn’t believe it. Hearing these foids call him a liar and his nigger friend accuse him of cappin’ fr fr, all in absolute awe that this dude who mogs me in every conceivable could score anything at all was fucking brutal.

This guy was so ugly that 2 foids and another normie were in disbelief that he could ever get a girlfriend and yet he was so much better looking than me in every way imaginable, even his face, despite being similar to mine, had a much nicer shape.

If people are in awe that it wasn’t over for him, then it never began for me.

Last edited:
Fuck man. Legit there are no words for how cruel this society is to us incels.

Fuck man. Legit there are no words for how cruel this society is to us incels.
It’s awful. I would have considered him a 6/10 at least, and yet he’s struggling and being made fun of by other normies for it, meanwhile we never had a chance.

All Sub8s will be incels soon.

Brutal. It’s actually sickening to know you’d be a normie or Chad if your circumstances were just a little different.

Brutal. It’s actually sickening to know you’d be a normie or Chad if your circumstances were just a little different.
Well, just a little different in every single way conceivable, so not exactly a small difference (one feature).

Even then, this guy is apparently borderline incel tier since foids react with blatant shock and disbelief at him getting a girlfriend.

To me, this just affirms how, even if my circumstances were substantially better, I’d still be borderline incel tier at most. Even if I were like 6 inches taller, had a stronger chin, blue eyes, no acne, no eyebags, a stronger frame, more muscle mass, etc. I’d still be fighting for my life. And yet I have none of that, and half of it is unattainable, so then what hope is there?