Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found hackercels forum this day

imagine if you talked to that little redhead white foid that wanted you to chink her on your gay little chat room instead of being a homosexual tranny and telling her to leave

just a reminder OP is a 6 foot gook in gookland where everybody is a fucking midget but instead of slaying talks to dudes in his gay little tele chat room autistic shit

Yes; it would be something.

I guess I am hackercel given I hacked, modded, and played video games in my spare time for years.
Now from being blackpill, for any social games, I usually cheat to pass since, in real life, the social aspect is not accurate, and most attractive people don't go through the annoying process since they largely benefit from the halo effect.
I have no issue with using cheat codes now, given how unfair the world is, and for time-saving purposes.
I just don't cheat if I have to show my actual skills.
I guess from being blackpill, I found most of the main characters, especially at their peak, chad+ or stacy+ especially when their series.

I guess I could see these people looksmaxing in their free time also if they got blackpill as it is something that happened to me.

Are there kids on here like on this forum? They wouldn't know shit about bitcoin if they type some shit out I'm none to blame

just a reminder OP is a 6 foot gook in gookland where everybody is a fucking midget but instead of slaying talks to dudes in his gay little tele chat room autistic shit
Lol.

If true, the dude is 6ft while I got to shoesmaxx to reach 6ft and probably looksmaxx with MK 677, Aromatase inhibitor, sleepmaxx, and exercisemaxx, or/and have length lengthening surgery to reach 6ft+; with his stats, I think I could have ascended much easier.

Last edited:
Listen here man i'm a zoomercels in gookland where every zoomer is 6ft or taller than me. If you dont believe me go to the any SEA country check the mall yourself. You would be suprised that many male zoomer taller or as tall as you. Zoomer male is different breed.

Listen here man i'm a zoomercels in gookland where every zoomer is 6ft or taller than me. If you dont believe me go to the any SEA country check the mall yourself. You would be suprised that many male zoomer taller or as tall as you. Zoomer male is different breed.
Nigga keep coping with muh zoomer rice in gookland village is same average height as zoomer white 1st worlder. You could be slaying but you prefer gays on tele chat :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Nigga keep coping with muh zoomer rice in gookland village is same average height as zoomer white 1st worlder. You could be slaying but you prefer gays on tele chat :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Talk all you want this kind of my thread live rent free in your head
Everybody thinking globalization only affecting mayo land.

Last edited:
Lmao i dont have money to pull that expensive stuff since i live in gookland