Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Found an old male theRAPIST, do you think he might be a soy?

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★
He's in his 70's and older than my dad. Ex military and ex cop, so he can't be a complete cuck right? Probably still a cuck because he's a therapist. I used a fake name, fake address, and paid anonymously so he can't call the cops on me. I told him about my suicide pact and doing drugs, and he seemed unphased. He agreed that looks matter a lot and that a quiet ugly guy is "creepy" while a handsome quiet guy is "brooding" and "mysterious". Or that a short angry guy is "napoleon complex" while a tall angry guy is "speaking his mind".

The thing is though, I made sure to get a therapist at a private practice and not a public place that works with medicare and public health insurance. One advice I heard is "if you'll go to a lawyer, doctor, dentist, surgeon, accountant, or therapist, go to the ones that the rich people go to." In my experience, any place whose primary clientele are on welfare or "the poors" will be shitty, overcrowded, burnt out, and it's more about controlling the client and ensuring the client is an obedient wagie who accepts his low station in life and cope rather than actual client welfare and ascending. Poor clients and clients who don't fit the YAVIS (most incels) will be treated with contempt by these burnt out therapists. Most trucels are poor or come from poor families.

I also have to pay out of pocket because if you use insurance, there is a public record that the state government can look into and the courts can pull up at will (HIPAA doesn't mean shit). I can only go every other week at most.

I am not saying these guys can't be literal cucks, they get cucked all the time, but they're not librul ACAB defund the police toxic masculinity is bad type of cuck.

Macho men are the biggest women-worshippers.

Macho men are the biggest women-worshippers.
you dont have to be macho to be military, and lots of cops are fat. In my experience the average marine is shorter than the average guy from this expensive gym I used to work at

also he's 70 something, I can beat him up

I also try to get a good therapist, actually i prefer to get a male around 30. Young chicks are DEFINITELY of the list as i know they only do it for getting cash by pretending to care.

I watched this therapy Session by Obese loser and his therapist was a Chick in her 20s and she literally just mirrored everything he said and then talked about similar situations that she were in and reflected on herself, like she had no connection or understanding this guy is in.

Boomers are the most bluepilled and out of touch people alive. I suffer enough from my boomer parents, i cant imagine the hell of a boomer theRapist

i'm visiting a clinical psychologist tommorow