Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found Acnescarcel in real life

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Bv6Vlky.png

We have another truecel who went ER
Giphy

Another mayo mentalcel that looks perfectly fine and could slay with ease if he wasn't such a dumb impulsive autist.

JFL if you think this dude is incel, you'd be surprised at how many girls have a fetish for skinny white emo guys with sharp features.

the news title made me :feelskek:

Another mayo mentalcel that looks perfectly fine and could slay with ease if he wasn't such a dumb impulsive autist.

JFL if you think this dude is incel, you'd be surprised at how many girls have a fetish for skinny white emo guys with sharp features.
He is pretty boy
You guys are being tricked by his hair halo. His facial structure is below average.

This.

The guy could bathe in JB pussy of all races if he weren't such a weirdo autist.

I guess he's like a metaphor for what white people could achieve if they weren't so autistic.

Fake news.
Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Nothing wrong with his face. Next....

What is the whole story with acnescarcel?

This, he mogs me so fuckin bad, having round features, no chin and weak jaw with a massive nose like me , that's incel

mogs me

that guy is a chadlite

I’d be grateful if you could tell me it. I hate missing out on the things that go on here as I work long hours and am often away.

He used to be a child actor and had a promising career ahead of him. Untill he reached puberty and started to get lots of acne. His mother was abusive and used to pop his pimples so he would look good on camera. These popped pimples became scars later in life.

He used to be a child actor and had a promising career ahead of him. Untill he reached puberty and started to get lots of acne. His mother was abusive and used to pop his pimples so he would look good on camera. These popped pimples became scars later in life.
Fucking hell. Couldn’t write a greater incel parable tbf. What is his relationship with his mum like now? Or is it not known?

Aryan and good lower third besides bad eye area and longish midface. Normie.
Fucking hell. Couldn’t write a greater incel parable tbf. What is his relationship with his mum like now? Or is it not known?
Well he didn't kill her too so it cant have been that bad.

He did just ask him if he had a girlfriend he humiliated him I bet he was making fun of the kid all night

They still keep in touch. But she denied ever doing anything.

They still keep in touch. But she denied ever doing anything.
The scars must be so bad if he looked good enough to be a child actor but now they render him incel. Do you know anything about the severity of his condition?

The scars must be so bad if he looked good enough to be a child actor but now they render him incel. Do you know anything about the severity of his condition?
He does show pics in pm, just ask him.

@acnescarcel