Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Found a truecel on reddit

Not even close to the worst I’ve seen on there

Over for him.

As for the rest of the subreddit, I hate all of those attention-whoring foids who seek validations for their "insecurities" even though they're still getting fucked by Chad.

My god, the sheer amount of validation and upvotes women get on that shit vs. men...
Really shows the true nature of reddit and humans.

Infuriating to say the least.

Lower third mogs me srs

My god, the sheer amount of validation and upvotes women get on that shit vs. men...

It's the same of 4chan and lookism. Women on fit cbt threads get most replies and if a woman makes a thread on lookism it gets to 10 pages.

lmao that nigga looks like @InevatibleRope avi:

If wasnt for the teeth and for the beard they would be the same person.
if someone have a reddit account, just pm him and tell him to create one account here, because is OVER

Over for him.

As for the rest of the subreddit, I hate all of those attention-whoring foids who seek validations for their "insecurities" even though they're still getting fucked by Chad.

not that bad looking for a curry he has an unique look - but foids filter curries by default

Truefuckingcel

Ajay working at Walmart with cystic acne scars, it's brutally over for him

Ajay working at Walmart with cystic acne scars, it's brutally over for him
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:He mogs me hard:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I applied to retail jobs during college, no one hired me.

25 upvotes vs 1.1K+ upvotes..kill me now

unironically mogs me

He looks like a homeless heroin addict.

Over for him.

Absolutely same king

Indeed. It is in fact abduction time.
Good fuck, it never begana

Last edited: