Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Found a pic of myself from 2011

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I used my hair semi-long back then, but looking at it now, it was pretty obvious that I was balding already, even though I was merely 22 back then.

My hair genetics are really shitty, my hairline has always been very Vegeta-like and I was already NW3 back then. I feel less bad about quitting Finasteride now, it was already pretty bad when I started using it (it was exactly that year), I would only conserve that already pretty bad hairline in the best case scenario.

Last edited:
even back in 2011 my eyes looked dead.

even back in 2011 my eyes looked dead.
My face barely changed though. I look young tbh outside of the hairline. I barely have expressions marks at 31.

ER or nothing

ER or nothing
I think you're the champion of early baldness though, providing you're really in your early 20s and that is your hairline. Mine is still not that bad, I'm approaching NW 5 now.

I think you're the champion of early baldness though, providing you're really in your early 20s and that is your hairline. Mine is still not that bad, I'm approaching NW 5 now.
I'm dead dude

It's painful to look at old pictures and realizing it was over for you back then. In my case it was

God, I can't imagine being thirty. With my life at 21, I feel as old as the trees. I don't know how I'll make it 5 more let alone 10.
I'm older than all the trees around here tbh. The older tree we had in our backyard was like 60+, died and got cut off.

What sucks about aging is that (in my case) you still feel like doing the exact same things as before and see things exactly the same as before, but YOU have changed and therefore people treat you differently and cockblock you from doing certain things.

Last edited:
I don't want to imagine how my mental health will be if i start balding
God, I can't imagine being thirty. With my life at 21, I feel as old as the trees. I don't know how I'll make it 5 more let alone 10.
Same tbh , I'm 18

My hairlines receded like 0.5 inches since i was 17. God please dont let me go bald, my dads not bald but he shaves off his nw5 hair and both my grandpas were only like nw3 when they passed away

I said that too, when I was your age, and yet here I am. Your mentality changes when you reach your late twenties to early thirties, buuuuttttt you have to go through hell with your body urging you for sex during your twenties and it gets worse in the mid twenties, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, are excruciating especially. But you mellow out and libido goes down, I'm guessing your body gets the memo that your undesirable and thus slows down. Sad that's how it is for us, but what can you do?

My hairlines receded like 0.5 inches since i was 17. God please dont let me go bald, my dads not bald but he shaves off his nw5 hair and both my grandpas were only like nw3 when they passed away
If you really don't want to go bald jump on Durasteride, RIP your hormones though.

I said that too, when I was your age, and yet here I am. Your mentality changes when you reach your late twenties to early thirties, buuuuttttt you have to go through hell with your body urging you for sex during your twenties and it gets worse in the mid twenties, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, are excruciating especially. But you mellow out and libido goes down, I'm guessing your body gets the memo that your undesirable and thus slows down. Sad that's how it is for us, but what can you do?
My libido hasn't diminished a bit yet. I'm fapping 1-2 times a day, and that's because I've been striving to stop.

Idk though. Maybe it's just because my childhood was shitty and traumatic and fever dreamish, and because everything was always just falling apart, but I feel like I've been running on a treadmill since I was 5 years old, when my grandma and dog died and then my grandpa died shortly after. And I've never had a rest, things were always shifting and I never had anyone to trust. I'm just tired. I'm exhausted. I feel like an old man and I'm just barely out of my teens.
I know how you feel. The dead of my Grandfather when I was 9 was also a huge blown and came together with other shit such as my family having a fight with the neighbors and my best friend (who was their son) not talking to me anymore and going to a shitty public school due to my family's income worsening.

The end of my childhood and beginning of my teen years absolutely sucked. It was hell. I didn't only miss teen love, I missed teen everything. It was basically switching between being a hikikomori and going to a shitty public school to get bullied and hated.

Last edited:
Back in 2011 i was in 6th grade and hated school. Now i'm a near 20 year old loser incel who rots alone in my room.
TBH not has changed much since then

Back in 2011 i was in 6th grade and hated school. Now i'm a near 20 year old loser incel who rots alone in my room.
TBH not has changed much since then
Life is usually a downward spiral if you're an incel. If things merely stayed the same, you should be grateful.

Life is usually a downward spiral if you're an incel. If things merely stayed the same, you should be grateful.
But when your entire life has been a downward spiral? That is nothing to be grateful for

But when your entire life has been a downward spiral? That is nothing to be grateful for
Yeah, if was already pretty bad, then it sucks nevertheless. I'm sorry bro :feelsrope:

Image result for norwood reaper

Reaper always collects his dues boyo.

I'm older than all the trees around here tbh. The older tree we had in our backyard was like 60+, died and got cut off.

What sucks about aging is that (in my case) you still feel like doing the exact same things as before and see things exactly the same as before, but YOU have changed and therefore people treat you differently and cockblock you from doing certain things.

Missing out or being starved off lost youth is brutal.

wait are you saying nw3 and nw5 isnt bad? doesnt sound good if you losing it at 17. idk if this is right but ive heard mother side has more say in losing hair than father side.

all of us norwoodcels are already dead

You suddenly wake up at older age, wondering where your last years went. Its very sad but true.
But i agree, being a 30 year old cel sounds way too brutal.

My hair genetics are really shitty, my hairline has always been very Vegeta-like scenario.
Dude, Vegeta has the best foid in the whole dragon Ball universe, you volcel! :feelsseriously:

Dude, Vegeta has the best foid in the whole dragon Ball universe, you volcel! :feelsseriously:
True, but already old and used-up after many years of getting pounded in all holes by Yamchad.

Also, just be one of the most powerful entities in the entire planet that can even destroy it theory.

Yeah shes old, but dont tell me you wouldnt

Norwooding at 22 must be brutal

My face barely changed though. I look young tbh outside of the hairline. I barely have expressions marks at 31.

I think i look young for 32, but cant seem to get non land whale foids to give a fuck about me.

It was over for me after pre school. It is over since.
When I look back, I can understand why I am a virgin

Show us that seksy pic

My hair genetics are really shitty, my hairline has always been very Vegeta-like and I was already NW3 back then.
Vegeta is a Chad, he fucked Bulma and absolutely cucked Yamcha. Use your Vegeta hairline to your advantage. Just Vegetamaxx bro.

Cope, Vegeta only got Bulma because she was jealous that Chi Chi had a Saiyan as boyfriend. Vegeta is also a prince and therefore statusmaxxed and had to settle down with Yamcha's leftovers, but at least he can NEETmax since Bulma is rich.

I miss those days

I miss 2007, best year ever. And back then my hair was still doable if memory doesn't fail me.

Damn...I miss all those days. It sucks because at the time I hated it, but now I look back with fondness for those days.

Damn...I miss all those days. It sucks because at the time I hated it, but now I look back with fondness for those days.
People hated and made constant fun of the "emo" trend back then. Little did they know that all the subsequent trends were going to be even worse...

People hated and made constant fun of the "emo" trend back then. Little did they know that all the subsequent trends were going to be even worse...
Exactly. Now when I look back, that whole emo thing wasn't so bad at all.

Exactly. Now when I look back, that whole emo thing wasn't so bad at all.
The aesthetics was cool and even some good music came out of it. Those were interesting days to be 18-19 like I was.

Those were also the last days in which rock produced new bands that became really famous and trendy, after the 2010s rock entered a cryogenic state where only much older bands are still relevant. Everything that appeared after 2005 roughly is gone or became irrelevant. It's a very curious phenomenon.

The aesthetics was cool and even some good music came out of it. Those were interesting days to be 18-19 like I was.

Those were also the last days in which rock produced new bands that became really famous and trendy, after the 2010s rock entered a cryogenic state where only much older bands are still relevant. Everything that appeared after 2005 roughly is gone or became irrelevant. It's a very curious phenomenon.
Great job noticing that. One thing I noticed about those days is that time seemed to go by slower than it does now. From the year 2005-2010 so much changed and it seemed more like 10 years had passed than 5 years. But, from 2010-current time, it doesn't feel that long ago at all to me. Feels like 5 years have passed only. Is that due to me being an adult now and thus I'm more aware of the passage of time?

Great job noticing that. One thing I noticed about those days is that time seemed to go by slower than it does now. From the year 2005-2010 so much changed and it seemed more like 10 years had passed than 5 years. But, from 2010-current time, it doesn't feel that long ago at all to me. Feels like 5 years have passed only. Is that due to me being an adult now and thus I'm more aware of the passage of time?
I also had that impression and I'm unsure of the cause. Yeah, so many things changed back then. Now it looks like everything has been pretty stationary for the last couple of years.

Bro, you'll be fifty before you realize it.

Funny enough my mother found old pictures of me from when I was 8-10 and jesus fucking christ my younger self mogs me hard.

Fuck..

I remember 2011 fondly and with nostalgia.

post it or youre a fakecel

Don't feel bad about your hair homie.

I am 30 years old incel and i am nw1 and looks at least 4 years younger than my biological age, and yet i am still khv.

We are in the same boat with or without hair.

Suicide fuel.Im still balding at 18

Funny enough my mother found old pictures of me from when I was 8-10 and jesus fucking christ my younger self mogs me hard.

Fuck..
My child self mogs me to oblivion as well. Beauty and youth go hand in hand.

post it or youre a fakecel
Fakecel? You can see my hairline on looksmax.org, look for my posts there, I barely posted and made just one thread if I recall correctly. It's in that one thread.

Don't feel bad about your hair homie.

I am 30 years old incel and i am nw1 and looks at least 4 years younger than my biological age, and yet i am still khv.

We are in the same boat with or without hair.
Thanks for reminding me, yeah, even when I'm with a cap women still give me 0 IOIs.