Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a New Hobby

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Listening to the Chad next door beat the shit outta his GF nightly... Its warm so I can open up the window and eat ice cream.. It was her choice to date somebody like that over a submissive beta male like who likes gentle femdom like me.. I am truly happy for her, It is music to my ears to be honest.. Sometimes It happens around 11pm so I keep the window cracked open by my bed.. I heard it around then last night by my bed and it put me right to sleep.. :)

Last edited:
Cope. She enjoys it and masturbates to the memory of her chad hitting her.

tbh tbh
Where would I be without you? I would just be living in cope valley tbh.. Thanks for opening my eyes

Hello soytears

Listening to the Chad next door beat the shit outta his GF nightly... Its warm so I can open up the window and eat ice cream.. It was her choice to date somebody like that over a submissive beta male like me.. I am truly happy for her, It is music to my ears to be honest.. Sometimes It happens around 11pm so I keep the window cracked open by my bed.. I heard it around then last night by my bed and it put me right to sleep.. :)

Here for the inceltears screenshot

True bro. My mom is in a relationship with a chad lite who beats her on a daily basis ngl.

True bro. My mom is in a relationship with a chad lite who beats her on a daily basis ngl.
if u had hamlossus frame and height u could beat him up

My relatives visited so no progress on my femdom romance novel tbh.. However I can crank out more of those short stories starting Monday :)

That's true. But sadly i'm just a weak beta, so i had to call the cops instead.

tbh tbh
Where would I be without you? I would just be living in cope valley tbh.. Thanks for opening my eyes

youre welcome bro, any and all copes must be abolished and we must embrace suffering 100% of the time.

I genuinely want to see what inceltears has to say about this

She must like his amazing personality

What is "gentle femdom?"

I would either fap or rage over hearing that

Roasties, not even once.

I genuinely want to see what inceltears has to say about this
What will inceltear say? "not all woman are like this" "see this incel laughing at a person pain" (notice they don't use woman, they want you to acknowledge filthy foids as a person when they are wild animals) "generic lowIQ sarcasm phrase" "this is why you all are inkels".

how the fuck is this lifefuel

would be lifefuel if they both died
Meanwhile the chad crushed her

She would rather get beaten and raped by Chad than let an incel take her out for dinner

I always eagerly await how you're gonna slip your femdom fetish into your posts and you never disappoint

I always eagerly await how you're gonna slip your femdom fetish into your posts and you never disappoint
I slipped it in so soytears cant feauture it.
Remember they have a narrative to push..
This post would have been posted on cucktears if i hadnt slipped it in.

Last edited:
Duck they feautured me anyways.

No chads around, but my neighbour likes to get drunk and beat his wife

No chads around, but my neighbour likes to get drunk and beat his wife
According to IT they think they are just having rough sex. That would be my excuse if she dies. Also why do they assume submissive men give nothing in return but submissive women do.

I used to live next to a married muslim couple, the husband was an ex-criminal and he used to beat her all the time and she would scream loud enough that you could hear it in our house. The funny thing is that she actually seemed nicer to him than most married women are to their husbands so I guess it relaly works.

oh.. Im sorry she died.. I just thought she was having rough sex officer
I used to live next to a married muslim couple, the husband was an ex-criminal and he used to beat her all the time and she would scream loud enough that you could hear it in our house. The funny thing is that she actually seemed nicer to him than most married women are to their husbands so I guess it relaly works.

Sounds like a fun time