Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Found a mentally ill IncelTears user who's OBSESSED with us.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
Found a mentally ill IncelTears user who's OBSESSED with us.

He's posted literally HUNDREDS of screenshots of posts on incels.is. That's pretty much his entire post history.

He's also has a YouTube channel, which I discovered in a thread he made on the blackops3 subreddit.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/19cc0d3/i_did_a_vlog_about_the_ending_and_story_of_black/

I checked out his channel. His last upload was 2 weeks ago. He says he's 40 years old and is on anti-psychotic meditation. He also says he was arrested again. Clearly the dude isn't mentally well.

Oh and here's a short where he calls himself a "chick magnet" :feelskek:

Last edited:
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

an IT user who is mentally unwell??

i am suprised

The British BrazilianSigma

an IT user who is mentally unwell??

i am suprised
most of us here are also mentally unwell, but at least we are not cucks that worship foids and try to simp for them in order to get their recognition. It's so over for that guy even more over for him than us.

We live rent free in these freaks heads

I'm confident that IT users must be posting about us constantly to somehow make themselves feel better about how they're also subhuman, just like us.

That, or they're female.

He’s definitely a virgin

Shes a fat landwhale with hands that look like a 60 year old construction worker

she is the biggest poster on IT

Funny how the people who deliberately make fun of us are actually worse themselves.

isn't icecat already known as an incel forum user?

Kids today don't even know who Icecat is, brutal.

He used to be here

He used to have an account here, he's incel af.

That's FuRed cel I remember him posting here around 2021-2022 before he got banned and switched to IT as revenge, even IT losers noticed he was an even bigger loser than them with his evident grudge over the .is

Last edited:
him and gnarlywatts are OBSESSED

BritishSmegma

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back