Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found a good blackpill/incel YouTuber

I watched his videos and yeah he is a pretty good youtuber

Oh! I'm surprised anyone here's talking about him. I remember seeing his videos pop up for a while, then I'd binge his videos and not watch anymore because I was running out of videos quickly, and YouTube didn't recommend him consistently, so I couldn't find his channel again.

Fakecel. He talks to foids and got a random bj one time

Access is blocked age restricted I'm not a fan of giving views subtly either way. Is it tails though? When I search that channel I always see that cartoon character, he's supposed to be called sonic the hedgehog or is it? idk I feel like you're referring to tails :blackpill:

Access is blocked age restricted I'm not a fan of giving views subtly either way. Is it tails though? When I search that channel I always see that cartoon character, he's supposed to be called sonic the hedgehog or is it? idk I feel like you're referring to tails :blackpill:
No, it's a guy with 643 subs named concon. Also, Tails blackpill never uses sonic characters in his thumbnails.

This is probably dbdr 2nd account that guy is cringe as fuck he completely deprives himself of knowledge playing deadfordaylight, the fuck is even interesting nothing to watch in that shit, should take editing classes they're way better.

I like tails channel

Another based youtuber to follow:feelsokman:

This is probably dbdr 2nd account that guy is cringe as fuck he completely deprives himself of knowledge playing deadfordaylight, the fuck is even interesting nothing to watch in that shit, should take editing classes they're way better.
I think dbdr is larper. This guy has so many bad and embarrassing moments in his life that i think hes made up half of the stories he says. There is no way an incel can take this many L's in one lifetime. Not even ER can come this close to being a loser.

I think dbdr is larper. This guy has so many bad and embarrassing moments in his life that i think hes made up half of the stories he says. There is no way an incel can take this many L's in one lifetime. Not even ER can come this close to being a loser.
His life is way better than ER. dbdr is a clickbaiter, in every video there would be some girl he talked to, he is a larper for that reason. He's also a video game addict, he must be one of those guys who have their life together and simp to female voices in video games giving his personality.

I don't find his videos entertaining or funny at all, some people do, I have a problem with playing dead of daylight all the time and those annoying characters he has on his fucking thumbnails.