Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a foid youtuber into Asian guys, Ricecels GTFIH!

:feelshaha: It’s a lucky day for ricecels

what a queen :soy:

Lmao volcel if you don't ricecels :feelspuke:

no it's not. that bitch is probably like any modern foid, which means that she's going to be fake asf and ugly to boot.
no, she's hot. check out the thumbnails.

Remeber when NigaHiga and his tall asian friend were No1 on YouTube, where things better for asians then?

Putinlaugh

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
The heck I am puking. Disgusting, nope seriously.
BTW I flagged video as repulsive content, you should flag it too.

Well japaneses like to hunt whales, so...

tfw she is thinking of a hentai character with a 14 inch cock or some k pop super stars

tfw she is thinking of a hentai character with a 14 inch cock or some k pop super stars
the latter, do you have an idea of how much BTS sell?

the latter, do you have an idea of how much BTS sell?
she probs doesnt even care about the money if a k pop dude popped out of nowhere but was broke af somehow she would fucking work to take care of his ass. Thats how some foids are tbh

she probs doesnt even care about the money if a k pop dude popped out of nowhere but was broke af somehow she would fucking work to take care of his ass. Thats how some foids are tbh
I don't understand KPOP, why is so goddamn popular? Is it because of korean soap operas?

I don't understand KPOP, why is so goddamn popular? Is it because of korean soap operas?
no clue tbh. probs similar to why anime is so popular. Attractive cunts doing retarded shit sells. Just look at tiktok

still suifuel cause she said "east asian". I'll wait till a girl is into a 5'3 SEA guy with brown skin and slanted eyes, which is me

but she STILL wants asian chads

tfw not being a gookhan

JFL

Tbh if she lost weight I would fuck ngl ded srs

That is as good as it gets for ricecels.

i wouldn't tbh, she can lose 80 pounds and come back though, i might reconsider

i am not asian and she still would reject me

Kpop changs only

RICEFUEL
FOR
LIFECELS

Her name is Kiara Oxley.

Last edited: