Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found a chadsexual on reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Chadsexual1Chadsexual2Chadsexual3Chadsexual4

So I started chatting with this random Becky on reddit. She's just made a post about being rejected by a guy she confessed her feelings for. She tells me she's a virgin, finds sex disgusting and thinks she's probably asexual. But she says her dreams sometimes betray her. After further inquiry, she tells me the above. That she's had one sexual dream in her life and it was about a "beautiful" boy a few years ago.

So you found a woman?

Most of this forum is stacysexual fakecels

More examples of "asexual" foids who lust after chad.

Most of this forum is stacysexual fakecels
I don't think getting a girl to talk to me on reddit when I haven't shown her a pic makes me a fakecel, buddy boy. Idk why she's responding, I opened with a creepy sex question. Was just trying to fap.

View attachment 429960View attachment 429959View attachment 429958View attachment 429957

So I started chatting with this random Becky on reddit. She's just made a post about being rejected by a guy she confessed her feelings for. She tells me she's a virgin, finds sex disgusting and thinks she's probably asexual. But she says her dreams sometimes betray her. After further inquiry, she tells me the above. That she's had one sexual dream in her life and it was about a "beautiful" boy a few years ago.
All women are chadsexual, they only associate with subchad men for material benefits (betabuxxing etc)...

No shit femcels don't exist cause they can easily get their looksmatch or above but they only want chad.

Women are asexual during a drought of chad.

Found a chadsexual on reddit.​

So you found a woman on reddit. Nice.

Aren't Chadsexual women everywhere?

You're giving her unnecessary attention tbh
Ever wonder how manosphere and incel terms leak so easily? Because guys spill it out thinking they'll impress women.

Why would you speak to a cum toilet? I don't understand. When I shit inside my toilet I don't put my ear next to it and listen to what it's barking. Same principle applies to cum toilets.

Chadfish her and tell her that you're "asexual" who wants to only fuck cheerleaders and Victoria's Secret supermodels. Biggest asexual in the world.

Brocels chatting up redditfoids? Degen.

Chadfish her and tell her that you're "asexual" who wants to only fuck cheerleaders and Victoria's Secret supermodels. Biggest asexual in the world.
Asexual chadfish would be interesting tbh. You prob get females sending you nudes trying to convert you.

Ttk (time to kill)

KEK

It's time to upgrade to Windows 10.

Stop orbiting you moron