Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forum visitors on sunday

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
Total: 1,180 (Incels: 218, Bluepillers: 962)

Come on bros, make an account and come cope with us :feelsmage:

Over for future greycels

We're literally being worshipped as Gods by cucks.

It's a low number tbh.

wonder how many of those guests are incels that are too high inhib to make an account

if ur a lurkcel reading this, sucky sucky my pp

over for those 4 bluepillers

wonder how many of those guests are incels that are too high inhib to make an account
Quite a bunch most likely, I started lurking here back in May and finally made in account in July jfl.

I was a lurkercel during the last quarter of 2019, then I decided to join in this year

I lurked for like a week

Just admit you're an incel and create an account JFL

Quite a bunch most likely, I started lurking here back in May and finally made in account in July jfl.
Same I lurked awhile before I made a account. Ugly males are naturally high inhib.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS DISCORD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS CHATROOM.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS DISCORD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS CHATROOM.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
:feelsLSD:based

I lurked for a year and just created the account now. I have no friend IRL nor on the internet so I finally created an account.

Over for incels who are so paranoid they post legal disclaimers on here jfl.

Little does OP know that the majority of the bluepill visitors are IT

I lurked for a year and just created the account now. I have no friend IRL nor on the internet so I finally created an account.
Welcome.
I've been exposed to the blackpill from more or less a year ago but i found first the "Forever Alone" community but it's basically "incels without hate". I joined a discord server based around that, there was a female between the mods jfl.
The anniversary when ER went ER people started posting memes about it and i couldn't help to just take it with humor, and then they deleted all the messages and banned any discussion about ER.
I just embraced the rage inside me as a cathartic process. There was this elephant that just destroyed everything around him for not being able to mate :feelsthink:.
I'm not inciting any kind of physical violence, just stating the natural reactions of the reptilian part of our brain.

Total: 1,000 (Incels: 155, Bluepillers: 845)

they afraid of the greycel status, can't blame them

your rank on the forum, anything below 500 posts
ive only been registered for this site for two hours and have 50, could autistmaxx to officer in 24 hrs if i bothered to

ive only been registered for this site for two hours and have 50, could autistmaxx to officer in 24 hrs if i bothered to
yeah its a good way cope and find some funny shitposts

I started lurking here in July I believe, so it took a while before I registered an account.

Many registration requests get rejected too :feelskek:

When I used to lurk I would want to make an account, but was too anxious to. It's over for high inhibcels