Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious forum is pretty lazy last days

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
no new topics, no new replies, people seem to be so lazy last days tbh

I'm too low iq sorry

Images 2

Tag 2340922 here. I can’t cuz he ignored me :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Its alright OP.

Presently you guys I'd say are more entertaining than my home site Wizchan which is part of the reason I joined up here.

Topics have been stagnating for a long time over there.

Then cREate some good content :feelshehe:

dead subreddit

@2340922
@angrycurrycel wanted me to tag u, he is begging u about forgiveness

Only so many ways you can say "it's over" and "it never began".

Over for lazycels

thats because youre commenting on 10 different threads every minute buddy boyo

I don't have much to say tbh

Many men, man.

I dont give a single fuck anymore

All the postmaxxers are getting scared of getting purged of the site tbh.

I just got back to posting after a week or so from just from doing something else for the time being.

Bs...he didnt called me fag once but 3 times this curryfag doesnt know his place :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: BS HE ISNT BEGGING FOR FORGIVNESS!!!! REEEE

Btw the forum so lazy cuz i havent posted yesterday anything on here

Bs...he didnt called me fag once but 3 times this curryfag doesnt know his place :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: BS HE ISNT BEGGING FOR FORGIVNESS!!!! REEEE

Btw the forum so lazy cuz i havent posted yesterday anything on here
start posting more bro

We need more larping cute adorable lolis

It’s been like this for awhile

you need to postmaxx bro
I hardly have the energy to post, sometimes I just lay dormant for over an hour simply because the thought of doing anything is exhausting. Aside from that, I honestly have nothing to post about, nothing original anyway

I hardly have the energy to post, sometimes I just lay dormant for over an hour simply because the thought of doing anything is exhausting. Aside from that, I honestly have nothing to post about, nothing original anyway
lazyboi

im really lazy tbh

Its alright OP.

Presently you guys I'd say are more entertaining than my home site Wizchan which is part of the reason I joined up here.

Topics have been stagnating for a long time over there.
it is nearly impossible to vet people in imageboards. they can pretend to be "hardcore" about it all they want, but who knows how many females/LARPing people are around over there? they certainly don't.

We need more larping cute adorable lolis
it's very nice to hear that you'd be cucking out the instant you found a female over here, instead of reporting them. that is the very definition of being a pathetic cuckold and i'd sooner cut my balls off with a machete than be a female worshipping fake blackpilled Judas like you.

it's very nice to hear that you'd be cucking out the instant you found a female over here, instead of reporting them. that is the very definition of being a pathetic cuckold and i'd sooner cut my balls off with a machete than be a female worshipping fake blackpilled Judas like you.
brutally devastated by modcel