Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel forum is dead tonight

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
fakecels in the midst, it's friday night and the middle of June. most schools are a month or a few weeks into breaks, what are you guys doing? partying huh?

Feeling tired but should clean or work.

It's too bad that I've been forbidden to bait IT. I have so many ideas for threads that would get thousands of likes on reddit and make cucks rage.

the forum is dead from like this time until like noon time next day. fuckers

fakecels in the midst, it's friday night and the middle of June. most schools are a month or a few weeks into breaks, what are you guys doing? partying huh?

At another male only website we use to have friday night roll call. Also busy scraping websites for anime artwork.

I'm saving money so I can get out of society for the rest of my life. I could potentially do it now, but I'd like to save just a little more. I don't know how to go about getting NEETbux anyways. As a healthy (not counting ugliness and shortness) white male I don't know that I'd be able to get it anyways.

I’m always here bro

Im almost active at the wrong time

mods crashed this forum with no survivors

I'm usually here except when wagecucking.

I'm playing Bloodborne

On Topic: I'm going to be playing more Terraria for the rest of the night.

I'm saving money so I can get out of society for the rest of my life. I could potentially do it now, but I'd like to save just a little more. I don't know how to go about getting NEETbux anyways. As a healthy (not counting ugliness and shortness) white male I don't know that I'd be able to get it anyways.
I actually plan on doing the same thing tbh if I don't get a foid gf by 30, I'll probably move out to the pacific northwest and live off grid in a cabin. Spend my days hunting, fishing, doing maintenance around the house, drinking herbal tea while listening to the birds outside and once in a while watching LOTR that I'll have on dvd on my shitty tv, and praying. It's the final and best cope possible.
I’m always here bro
29,686 bro

Typical here at chads.co

I'm here just coping with video games

LDARing of course. Might watch a movie later.

was watching movies and eating to dull the pain that is this life.

just woke up like an hour ago.

Half the members are enjoying summer with friends and partying since it is weekend.Kinda expected tbh bunch of larpers.Only truecels are active here most of the time

Over for curry subhumans such as myself.

Sorry for party rocking
BXRiRkb.gif

i got high af and just listened to eminem in my bed.

Working at the garden in my village. Go to swim in the river later.

a lot of users and guests are online now, think a lot were asleep including me