Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [Forum hypocrisy] 18yo females vs 18yo males

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
This usually comes from a lot of "age gatekeeping" oldcels.

How they see 18yo females:
post wall whore
used up whore
too old
not a kid
not innocent
they say under 18 females are mature adults and "prime age" :feelskek:
will say that 13-15yo foids are fully develoded prime aduts (biggest hypocrisy tbh)
will say that a 13-15yo foid is not a child.

But then these hypocrites say this about 18yo males.

18yo males:
nooooooooo 18 is too young for incel forums :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
nooooooooo please keep innocent 18 year olds away from incel forums :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
nooooooooo 18 is just a BABY :soy::soy::soy::soy:
18 is just a CHILD sweaty! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
they need to be protected because theyre not adults!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
you dont stop growing until your 20s sweaty!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy: (which is not true anyways 95% of males stop growing at 15-17).

Anyway, just fucking pick one already. its either:
"tee hee 13-15yo foids are fully developed prime age adults. 18 is post wall, old, and used up!"
or
"noooooooo sweaty 19 is too young and innocent to post on inkwell forums you're just a child! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

You can't have both.

Just as a reminder, If you are 18-19 yourself and reading this, you are old enough to:
get drafted for a military war and DIE or get permanently injured for your country,
vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

get charged for crimes as an adult,
The Right to Emancipation From Your Parents or Guardians,
Drink alcohol (not if youre in the USA)

but apparently not old enough to post on annonymous inkwell forums just fucking lol
. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

it's stupid as fuck. not getting laid in high school is the biggest sign you're genetic trash if you're a male

This post makes no sense. Yes, men at 18 and women at 18 are looked at differently. Obviously, because men aren't women and vice versa.

A woman's prime age is ca. 14 to 18. She typically hits the wall at a very early age. In contrast, men don't. Men stay fertile until they die.

Women's maturity peaks at 14. Men are still young at 18, and not fully developed. That is merely because men develop much further than women do.

There is no hypocrisy here.

high IQ thread. didn't even think about this until now

18 year olds aren't too young for incels.co. I've only claimed younger than 18s are, not because they're too immature but because plenty of late bloomers exist, as well as teens who think they're incels because of teen rage only to get a blowjob from a jb a few weeks later

This post makes no sense. Yes, men at 18 and women at 18 are looked at differently. Obviously, because men aren't women and vice versa.

A woman's prime age is ca. 14 to 18. She typically hits the wall at a very early age. In contrast, men don't. Men stay fertile until they die.

Women's maturity peaks at 14. Men are still young at 18, and not fully developed. That is merely because men develop much further than women do.

Yes men and women are different but they are not so different that 13yo females are "full grown adults" and 19yo males are "too young and innocent to be on inkell forums tee hee".

Females usually stop growing at 13-15 and males usually stop growing at 15-17. The gap is not that different.

Last edited:

this tbh

Females usually stop growing at 13-15 and males usually stop growing at 15-17. The gap is not that different.

As Schopenhauer would say: "The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower it is in arriving at maturity. A man reaches the maturity of his reasoning powers and mental faculties hardly before the age of twenty-eight; a woman, at eighteen."

Actually, looking at your profile, I see that you yourself are just 18. Just wait, you'll understand. You have many more years to grow. Consider this your daily whitepill.

Last edited:
As Schopenhauer would say: "The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower it is in arriving at maturity. A man reaches the maturity of his reasoning powers and mental faculties hardly before the age of twenty-eight; a woman, at eighteen."

Yes men and women are different but they are not so different that 13yo females are "full grown adults" and 19yo males are "too young and innocent to be on inkell forums tee hee".

Men develop more mentally with age than foids because of evolution, since foids only exist to take dick and give birth whereas men needed brains in order to be providers etc

The sexes are not equal. Women mature faster but have way smaller fertility spams.

The sexes are not equal. Women mature faster but have way smaller fertility spams.
Yes they are not equal.

But they are not so different that 13yo foids are adults and 19yo males aren't

Based. I was 15 to 16 when i joined the incel community and I hated people telling me I was too young or I had a big future ahead of me baalala. Age can't change the fact that I'm a sub 3 autist.

Spot on. Though I still think that you shouldnt give up until 20-22 yo. It will only hurt you, and it's never too late to come back here at any time.

Yes they are not equal.

But they are not so different that 13yo foids are adults and 19yo males aren't
I agree. People are just exaggerating massively, possibly to trigger IT.

ive never heard anyone call an 18 yr old foid 'post wall'

it's stupid as fuck. not getting laid in high school is the biggest sign you're genetic trash if you're a male
Agreed. Especially in college. If you’re past 19 and haven’t held a girls hand, you should have been signed up here for an entire year already Jfl

I don’t know dude, if there’s anyone like what you describe around here, JFL :lul:
How can a sane person call a 18 year old foid post wall xD
Agreed. Especially in college. If you’re past 19 and haven’t held a girls hand, you should have been signed up here for an entire year already Jfl
:cryfeels::feelsrope: Ill be here for an eternity then

post wall whore
used up whore
too old
not a kid
not innocent
will say that 13-15yo foids are fully develoded prime aduts (biggest hypocrisy tbh)

18yo males:
nooooooooo please keep innocent 18 year olds away from incel forums :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
they need to be protected because theyre not adults!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
you dont stop growing until your 20s sweaty!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy: (which is not true anyways 95% of males stop growing at 15-17).

"tee hee 13-15yo foids are fully developed prime age adults. 18 is post wall, old, and used up!"
or
"noooooooo sweaty 19 is too young and innocent to post on inkwell forums you're just a child! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

You can't have both.

Just as a reminder, If you are 18-19 yourself and reading this, you are old enough to:
get drafted for a military war and DIE or get permanently injured for your country,
vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

but apparently not old enough to post on annonymous inkwell forums just fucking lol
Based and high IQ hypocrisy exposing thread.

get drafted for a military war and DIE or get permanently injured for your country
200IQ
you hit 18 the goverment stops giving a fuck about you you could die on the road and no one would care for a second
you still aren't old enough to buy alcohol though :feelsclown:

vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

Brutal reminder of what is waiting when a male comes of age.

Strawman thread. You didnt ask anybody why they dont like teens here, you just injected your shitty assumption.
Let me tell you my reason.

Joining this forum is basically admitting defeat, and giving up. If you create an incentive to give up, you create a self fulfilling prophecy. More bros will end up alone and suicidal. That is not what I want.

And men and women arent the same, were never the same and will never be the same. Get over it.

High IQ thread from @Colvin76 , I will pray God for you get a blowjob from 15 yo Stacies.
Yep.

Strawman thread. You didnt ask anybody why they dont like teens here, you just injected your shitty assumption.

Joining this forum is basically admitting defeat, and giving up. If you create an incentive to give up, you create a self fulfilling prophecy. More bros will end up alone and suicidal. That is not what I want.
This is a fair reason tbh.
And men and women arent the same, were never the same and will never be the same. Get over it.
Men and women are obviously different. water is fucking wet.

However, men and women are not soooo different that a 14yo foid is a grown adult and a 19yo male is just an "innocent child tee hee".

Females stop growing at 13-14. males stop growing at 16-17. That gap is not that big.

Also answer this:

How come an 18 year old male is old enough to be drafted by the government for a military war and DIE, but not old enough to post on anonymous inkell forums?

How come an 18 year old male is old enough to get the death penalty for crimes and be charged as an adult, but not old enough to post on anonymous inkell forums?

vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

but apparently not old enough to post on annonymous inkwell forums

BECAUSE YOUNG CELS STIILL HAVE HOPE !
WE DON'T WANT YOUNG CELS TO WASTE THEIR TIME HERE!
YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE UNLESS YOU'RE A KHHV AT 22

With average height, 5-10 face most men will ascend in college. But in college if your sub 5 girls will ignore you, and if they notice you wonder why you exist.

There's definitely a stark contrast.

post wall whore
used up whore
too old
not a kid
not innocent

18yo males:

or

You can't have both.

vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

I haven't considered myself a kid since i can remember, and at 11 i felt like an adult, partially due to height and freedom, and. also becasue i hit puberty then.

Number of Chess moves IQ
So 19 year olds still have hope, but a 19 year old foid is not a child?

Holy fucking shit, OP!
You broke the IQ scale
full

It’s over if you don’t ascend in highschool. In fact I wouldn’t even blame highschool seniors for joining since it is over for them anyway.

I can see why really young people shouldn’t be here but you can already tell it’s over at a certain age. If you are a khhv at 17 or 18 it’s over. There is no chance unless you betabuxx.

Last edited:
The future is apparent. I’ll be here forever buddy boyo.

post wall whore
used up whore
too old
not a kid
not innocent

18yo males:

or

You can't have both.

vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

Tesla IQ thread. If you're 18 and a virgin and ugly, you're incel. Even if oldcels say otherwise.

I just assume anyone who is in high school is a NPC and need time to develop outside of a high school setting.

To quote the redpillers, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Yeah your advice may work for normies or chadlites. But not every youngcel is a normie or chadlite.

Someone who looks like this has already missed all the shots they took: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/
I just assume anyone who is in high school is a NPC and need time to develop outside of a high school setting.
I'm not in high school.

post wall whore
used up whore
too old
not a kid
not innocent

18yo males:

or

You can't have both.

vote,
own property,
get the death penalty
(for murder, etc),

Girls mature faster than men, if you are blackpilled you should know this.
But I think 18 is a good age to join the forum, that's when most men stop growing.

Yes colvin, you sent me your uncensored pic and clearly you're incel. But there are plenty of users your age who aren't anywhere near as close cut and they simply declare over without trying. The youngcel problem is a real thing, you're just not part of it.
Yeah there are some high tier normie and chadlite fakecels on this forum. Smh those fags give all youngcels a bad name.

Girls mature faster than men, if you are blackpilled you should know this.
But I think 18 is a good age to join the forum, that's when most men stop growing.
Yeah I already know this. Girls stop growing at 13-14 and boys stop growing at 16-17.

I was just simply pointing out that calling a 13yo foid a "grown adult" and calling a 20yo male an "innocent child tee hee" is fucking insane.