Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forum goes dead every single Friday night

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
You ain’t all rotting on Friday nights. Brutal Friday night pill. Only the realest ones are here on Friday nights

Total: 2,302 (Incels: 166, Bluepillers: 2,136)
Eh, doesn't seem so dead to me

I've seen it also dead plenty of weeknights also

Yea I’ve never seen this forum so dead wtf forum really is dying

I’m the most active on Friday night

We're all fucking our gfs on friday

too busy watching the eagles embarrass themselves

Some of us have jobs and vidja to play

Trust me I ain't doing anything that'd make you jealous

too busy watching the eagles embarrass themselves
I don’t even care about sports, so I don’t know anything about it. What are the eagles anyway, a football team, baseball team, or what?

This also, I'm about to get stuck into my new FO4 playthrough

Some might also do stuff with their families
Usually I’m not active on the weekends much because I’m go to our cabin. Friday nights have nothing happening though

Fucking my fleshlight rn sry bro

Fu_ofWYWYAE_bIb.jpg

It is to be expected, most new users are in between 18-20 in terms of age, hardly one where they could be considered fully matured and experienced yet. Many normies don't get laid until they are older, and it just so happens that these users may be part of that newfound demographic of zoomers who is kinda struggling within the current dating market while not being fully over for them unlike us.

For me the biggest red flag is when one states to have a social circle irl, a true subhuman gets treated like a ghost by normies.
Yea I’ve never seen this forum so dead wtf forum really is dying
It's been dying since 2022 tbh

You ain’t all rotting on Friday nights. Brutal Friday night pill. Only the realest ones are here on Friday nights
I barely come on here anymore the site has become boring tbh
I only lasted A few months here its already over another cope pretty much gone
Everything is boring

Last edited:
It is to be expected, most new users are in between 18-20 in terms of age, hardly one where they could be considered fully matured and experienced yet. Many normies don't get laid until they are older, and it just so happens that these users may be part of that newfound demographic of zoomers who is kinda struggling within the current dating market while not being fully over for them unlike us.
Yeah, the current dating market is just rigged so bad against men. Many men who shouldn’t be struggling at all can’t get a gf or get one far too late.
For me the biggest red flag is when one states to have a social circle irl, a true subhuman gets treated like a ghost by normies.
I’m a few months past 19, but have barely any social life IRL, hence why I spend so much time here. Only have one friend who is a truecel, and we hang out every few weeks. Almost all my spare time is spend rotting behind a screen. My father died just after my 19th birthday as well. Losing a parent so young is another brutal incel trait

I barely come on here anymore the site has become boring tbh
I only lasted A few months here its already over
Everything is boring

View attachment 1256298
Brutal. I don’t tend to get bored here because I have barely and socialization except for here. Just look at my post count. Brutal

.is stonecold "truecels" are partying and fucking some foids, nothing new.

Brutal. I don’t tend to get bored here because I have barely and socialization except for here. Just look at my post count. Brutal
Barely anyone replies to me here so the site is just boring
most of the posts dont interest me and there arent many genuinely good posts here anymore like it seems there was years ago

I guess thats like most things on the internet though theres so much content but most of it is shit

I would say I will probably stop using it entirely soon but we all know there is no escape from here
“See you tomorrow bro”

Not if you look at active users. I get the meme but look at the numbers on a Tuesday night vs a Friday night.

Barely anyone replies to me here so the site is just boring
most of the posts dont interest me and there arent many genuinely good posts here anymore like it seems there was years ago
Look at my thread “Normie and Chad logic explained” that’s currently pinned in ID if you want a decent read. Kinda long, but I think it is a good post
I guess thats like most things on the internet though theres so much content but most of it is shit

I would say I will probably stop using it entirely soon but we all know there is no escape from here
“See you tomorrow bro”
You’re always here. Forever

Not if you look at active users. I get the meme but look at the numbers on a Tuesday night vs a Friday night.
Yeah, true, but there are way less new posts and activity in general on Fridays it seems. Mondays-Thursdays seem very active usually

I'm here every day Friday night or not. It's brutal to be conscious that other teenagers are out partying or if not, still having fun with their peers through other forms of activity.

Yeah, true, but there are way less new posts and activity in general on Fridays it seems. Mondays-Thursdays seem very active usually
I think most people are starting to get bored of the site at this point so they use it less or they are just fakecels who actually have shit to do in life

friday nights suck.
really want to spend some quality time on steam but also very tired from a week of waging.
anyone like train games try railroader or de-rail valley been putting a lot of hours into them