Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR FORUM GAME: RATE THE AVI OF THE USER ABOVE YOU

His cloud avi mogs

The forum delay makes this difficult.

516C71FF 4B76 4BA7 AB9F EF38F366C736

NIGGA STOP KILLING THE CHAIN WITH YOU SHITTY ASS 3 AVI
You came at me. I was very sincere about what I wrote, and you made a snide comment. I know this is the Internet, and I know people like you are happy to make drive-by-snarks, and make these shitty replies when someone makes you look silly, but next time you get the temptation to show everyone how clever you think you are, remember this:

You're not as smart, not as clever, not as funny as you think you are, and there are people like me that will shut you down. Act like an adult, or unplug the keyboard you're hiding behind.

You came at me. I was very sincere about what I wrote, and you made a snide comment. I know this is the Internet, and I know people like you are happy to make drive-by-snarks, and make these shitty replies when someone makes you look silly, but next time you get the temptation to show everyone how clever you think you are, remember this:

You're not as smart, not as clever, not as funny as you think you are, and there are people like me that will shut you down. Act like an adult, or unplug the keyboard you're hiding behind.

7 because even if Nikocado Avocado is disgusting it's funny to see how worse he gets

0, foid pfp's should not be allowed, don't care that they're animated.

9, iconic as always

7 cuz im drunk and that shit is trippy

5 spongebob is chad

-7 gay and soy

floating mew is pretty awesome yepp

Random image from a restaurant's google review page\10

I like the crab leg guy. 10/10

10 because rip lookism

Frog, jak, literally mees are used exclusively by morons. Anyway the angry face is pretty good. Mango colored and matches the title

Very 90s-00s kind of ugly drawing. It makes me think of Rap Metal so 4/10